Carb drink

SUre, but let me delete some stuff from in there first

You'll (like about 4 other people who have decided to pm me) get a inbox full message if you do it now

Throw in some Oats if you like.

may be a dumb question but when you say throw them into your shake do you mean blend them in? or can you actually take a scoop of raw oats and put them into a shaker cup with your protein?

may be a dumb question but when you say throw them into your shake do you mean blend them in? or can you actually take a scoop of raw oats and put them into a shaker cup with your protein?

blend them in or pre blend them so you're good to go if you need to do above

i have started putting the oats in now as suggested, i blend them in with the shake.

ian coe i haver pmed you now thanks for this!

I might just post a reply here mate, seeing as

1) my inbox and outbox is full
2) you didn't ask any 'secret' questions and most people could benefit from the response.

Ian sorry if this is a bit of timewasteer but:

By the looks of things you just mix up your own PWO shake now? i use Biotest surge but it is hella expensive but I couldn't find accelerade over here, am i jus lookin in the wrong places lol.

Cheers.

I haven't bought accelerade for ages mate (maybe 18 months.

All it really is is malto, whey and some electrolytes and some funky flavouring

edit- there are no stupid questions, only stupid people :icon_chee

thanks for the continuous help, checking out the myprotein one now. Actually i should try some as I need more bulk protein newayyyyyyys.

i fukin LOVE surge, it tastes so good. but it does burn pocket holes. I usually underserve myself (compared to the rec. serving size) and it stil goes stupidly quickly.

thanks for the continuous help, checking out the myprotein one now. Actually i should try some as I need more bulk protein newayyyyyyys.

i fukin LOVE surge, it tastes so good. but it does burn pocket holes. I usually underserve myself (compared to the rec. serving size) and it stil goes stupidly quickly.

I'm a nightmare for trying things out do I'd rather spend minimum cash for something :icon_chee

Bulk whey is cheap there (unflavoured very much so) as well as milk protein concentrate

cool thanks ian. so going on for post workout carbs that can be added to a whey shake what would you reccomend? and what was your opinion of the brand i was using for whey? lol sorry to ask too many questions but also the multi vitamin need a good one

So? It's a simple sugar. Yeah we all want dextrose, big deal. There's a reason why they use it for professional sports games, it works fine.

They use it in Pro sports because the company spends ridiculous amounts of money advertising and getting the team to use it so it looks more viable to people like you.

Check out True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements. You can create your own carb/protein mix. I always get a 2:1 carb:protein mix with some BCAA's.

A little late on this, sorry

ok, thanks for this!!
atm i am taking a standard multi vitimen, fish oil, and 2/3 whey shakes a day, as well as a good diet.
can you please let me know good places to get the carbs that i can put in my shake. also if you can reccomend a good multi vitamen.
would be grateful of any information or reccomendations you can make!
also the whey i am using is a brand called dymatize nutrition.. you know much bout it? if its bad can you suggest a better make?

1) fish oil-myprotein.co.uk or as someone found out, holland and barratt
2) take less whey. You don't need 2-3 protein shakes (I assume thats not two thirds). Take 1 after training, maybe a little in the morning before breakfast (not instead of!) and look up milk protein concentrate (from myprotein-half of me wants to whore out my code so you get a discount and I get some rep points.......hmmm, money....). They also do their own multi vit and vit powder, but I can't tell you anything about this. I either use ADAM by NOW, or opti-men by optimum nutrition

Regarding carbs- you can either get some oats, grind them up and store them then add to protein shakes, or you can get some maltodextrin. Now I used to get it from the US from BN by NOW, but P&P is a bitch so I get it from myprotein now, but I have heard good things by peopel on here about waxy maize starch, but you would need whey isolate for use of this.

I would also suggest using some egg yolks, fruit, oats and some MPC (milk protein conc.) and adding that to it, blend it up and put it in the fridge at work. I have one here with 3 yolks, 20ish g of mpc, berries and spinach, with yoghurt and some oats.

Tasty

ok great response ian thanks for taking the time to do that! you said take a small protein shake before breakfast, atm i am finding it very difficult to eat a solid breakfast within the first hour of getting my as out of bed! so i am using a protein shake with berries and oats in as my first meal of the day and then grabbing something solid bout 2 hours later when the thought of food doesnt make me sick! i have tried my normal solid breakfast recently but it returns the way it went in!!! NOT GOOD!

is the shake i am having in the morning ok till the solid meal?

ok great response ian thanks for taking the time to do that! you said take a small protein shake before breakfast, atm i am finding it very difficult to eat a solid breakfast within the first hour of getting my as out of bed! so i am using a protein shake with berries and oats in as my first meal of the day and then grabbing something solid bout 2 hours later when the thought of food doesnt make me sick! i have tried my normal solid breakfast recently but it returns the way it went in!!! NOT GOOD!

is the shake i am having in the morning ok till the solid meal?

Nps, sorry about the fucking week long delay.

If you have something to eat within 2 hours of waking you vomit it back up?
Is that normal?

Its only a rough guideline but after waking you want something fast acting, hence I said whey with maybe milk, but to be honest what you're doing is fine.
Is it a whey protein source in water with the berries and oats?

I assume you're having fish oil with the morning shake

yes i take my fish oil at the time i take my morning shake, it is with 50% water 50% milk. the vomiting side is something i have had for years i always wake feeling sick, i have seen GP the only i can do to ease it is take something like rennies each morning!

P.S i am very fucking sore from my first week of muay tai lessions!!!

yes i take my fish oil at the time i take my morning shake, it is with 50% water 50% milk. the vomiting side is something i have had for years i always wake feeling sick, i have seen GP the only i can do to ease it is take something like rennies each morning!

P.S i am very fucking sore from my first week of muay thai lessions!!!

Good good

Try and introduce food gradually and see how you adapt to it. Dry toast building up with more complex and more volume food. If it doesn't work fuck it off and continue to do what you're doing.

Note- I edited your spelling.
It made it sound like a cocktail drink

I am a huge fan of Waxy Maize. Its pretty cheap and seem to be able to drink it at anytime after/during a workout without any discomfort.

Back