Carano is off the market, boys

Her upper arms are made of butter by the looks of it.

Still would.

brrri.jpg

fedgar.jpg

Yea her face is way fatter too. Looks like she's gained at least 20lbs since the lip bite gif. Not saying she's ugly, she's just not as hot as she used to be.

Funny how there's people in this thread calling her not attractive or piggy, when they have a sasquatch for a girlfriend, are virgins or registered sex offenders.

Not too many in here have smashed a finer woman than Gina. Even in her current state.

/whiteknight

Elbows are pointy thou' 4/10.

Funny how there's people in this thread calling her not attractive or piggy, when they have a sasquatch for a girlfriend, are virgins or registered sex offenders.

Not too many in here have smashed a finer woman than Gina. Even in her current state.

/whiteknight

Elbows are pointy thou' 4/10.

Cintuaro hasn't posted in this thread so that's not necessary :p.

edit: i see he has posted lol

Man some of ya'll trippin big time. She still hawt as fuck yo

cant see how she's going to keep getting acting roles if she's blowing up that badly.
although she could nearly pull off a rosie odonnell biopic, she heading that way...

Didn't she kickbox until she lost then jumped over to MMA until she lost, and now made a kinda crap film so moved onto trying to armpiece a potential breakout actor?

^^^ ooo she is gaining faster than I'd thought and dude needs to brush his teeth with bleach.

Didn't she kickbox until she lost then jumped over to MMA until she lost, and now made a kinda crap film so moved onto trying to armpiece a potential breakout actor?

^^^ ooo she is gaining faster than I'd thought and dude needs to brush his teeth with bleach.

Whoa...

So what you are saying is that you are in a much better place than her finacially, physically (attraction scale 1-10 on your side), and have accomplished more than her as a actor/actress?

She looks a bit thick here, the cut of that dress just isn't that flattering on her.

she actually has 3 movies coming up incl. Fast&Furious 6

she's pretty but man she's stacked them on

still hot as shit though

Back