Carano is off the market, boys

Henry obviously loves to go hogging.

She isn't quite "Fat Gina" right now, but it doesn't even matter.

Fit Gina
Medium Gina
Fat Gina

Would all get it.

Henry Cavill.Did he play the Duke of Suffolk on the Tudors?

She's fatttt. I shudder to think what she'll look like in a few years once her metabolism really starts to slow down.

Also I don't see how she's off limits, there's clearly enough of her now for atleast several dudes.

600-Carano-Cavill-011113-jpg_165644.jpg

300-Carano-Cavill-011113-jpg_165644.jpg

You guys are crazy. gina fits into the scrumptious category with these pics

This

I love my women thick!! Her tits are bigger too!

Hell yeah, I don't know what's wrong with the world when people think she's too fat.

I shudder to think what she'll look like in a few years once her metabolism really starts to slow down.

You do have a point here though. Most women only have a brief period of time where they look good after putting on some weight, Leah Remini's a good example of this. Very few women can stay in that middle ground, once the weight gain starts it can spiral out of control pretty quickly. Let's hope that won't be the case here or if it is, she takes her clothes off in some shitty movie first.

Lol @ she not being hot anymore. The pic in OP is bad though.

She's fatttt. I shudder to think what she'll look like in a few years once her metabolism really starts to slow down.

Also I don't see how she's off limits, there's clearly enough of her now for atleast several dudes.

Lol she's not fat wtf??

Given where he is standing, it must take some serious self control to be able to look her in the eyes.

Also, I love it when women don't wear bras and you can see nipples/the shape of their tits.

damn, Clark Kent really does look like a homo in those pics. that would make two gay Supermen in a row. that's super gay, bro.

Back