• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Car w/ child is car jacked, thief returns to scold the mother for leaving child in the car

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
@Gold
Reaction score
https://news.yahoo.com/police-oregon-man-stole-car-154635395.html

You gotta love a thief who gives free parenting advice.

Cliffs: mother leaves car running with child in it. Car gets stolen with child. Thief returns to give child to mom and then scolds her for being careless with her child, even threatened to call the police on her.

I read that as the kid was jacked.
baby-bodybuilders-tlc-2.jpg

Poor guy was just trying to steal a car and then came across a real jerk.

I love Norm too. Cars can be replaced but your child can not. This lady was reckless and 1 terrible decision could have cost her baby's life. This is the first time I've heard about someone returning a kid who was in the car that was car jacked. You more so hear about the terrible things or the unknown things.

I love Norm too. Cars can be replaced but your child can not. This lady was reckless and 1 terrible decision could have cost her baby's life. This is the first time I've heard about someone returning a kid who was in the car that was car jacked. You more so hear about the terrible things or the unknown things.
I agree, and Norms the best

Lol. "Listen lady, you can't just leave your car running with a child in it - someone like me will come and steal it!"
That really betrays his mindset, he's projecting. He's the creep who looks at running cars as "prizes". Not one normal person looks at a running car and thinks "Mmm look at that juicy stealing opportunity." What a fucking goof.

I trust this thief more then the Karens of the world

Back