Caption this gif:

Was very disappointing to see Eddie perform like that and abandon any game plan and training and serve himself up like that.

Really bad display to go out and fight like that, he won't forget that one easy.

He wrote himself a letter after the disappointing outing vs Cowboy well now it's time for a novel.

The online bullying that's happening to Eddie Alvarez is absolutely disgusting. You guys have a serious problem for ragging on him, it shows that you're either immature or mentally defected in some way.

"Those at the top have the most haters"

Truer words have never been written.

He tried his best against the best in the game. He came up short, oh well, life moves on.

He wouldn't be getting this kind of hate if it wasn't for him saying that Conor would be his easiest fight. Also Alvarez can take it. He's a big boy, no need to fight his non-battles.

Was very disappointing to see Eddie perform like that and abandon any game plan and training and serve himself up like that.

Really bad display to go out and fight like that, he won't forget that one easy.

He wrote himself a letter after the disappointing outing vs Cowboy well now it's time for a novel.

All jokes aside, I don't think he abandoned his gameplan.

He tried to initiate takedowns. Either McGregor stuffed them or he countered Alvarez when Eddie tried to set them up with a strike or two.

Once McGregor connected with him a few times, Alvarez didn't know what to do.

It's the hard thing about fighting Conor I'd say. You can have a gameplan but his striking is so good you don't even really get a chance to implement it. Opponents have been dissing his ground game after his earliest defeats when he'd just started out with MMA- that they'd expose him and it'd be a straight-forward fight but since those initial defeats, hardly anyone has even come close to implementing any sort of plan to expose such a supposed weakness.

I don't think his ground game is that bad at all. This weakness is overstated greatly.

On a different note - can't wait for UFC 207. Not long left! Glad to see you have your avatar back.

All jokes aside, I don't think he abandoned his gameplan.

He tried to initiate takedowns. Either McGregor stuffed them or he countered Alvarez when Eddie tried to set them up with a strike or two.

Once McGregor connected with him a few times, Alvarez didn't know what to do.

It's the hard thing about fighting Conor I'd say. You can have a gameplan but his striking is so good you don't even really get a chance to implement it. Opponents have been dissing his ground game after his earliest defeats when he'd just started out with MMA- that they'd expose him and it'd be a straight-forward fight but since those initial defeats, hardly anyone has even come close to implementing any sort of plan to expose such a supposed weakness.

I don't think his ground game is that bad at all. This weakness is overstated greatly.

On a different note - can't wait for UFC 207. Not long left! Glad to see you have your avatar back.

Yea hope to keep the AV after Cain vs Werdum 2 ends :D ... now I just need @IBeLurkin to move his behind and accept the bet in the betting topic.

On Conor vs Eddie I don't know my man I feel the takedowns were coming after he got rocked and they were half ass like already shell shocked and overall he cracked under the pressure be it from Conor, be it from the event, be it from everything I don't know but he cracked that man is done in terms of holding a belt.

He said it himself the game plan wasn't to trow punches first and get countered or the way he shoot not to the correct leg and eh.. just a bad fucking nightmare and Eddie will be remembered for that fight and that performance.. to bad because I think he is better then what ever the fuck he showed on that night.

Conor has the left with great power and speed and accuracy and especially if he fallowed up your own punches and he also has good footwork and speed for 2 rounds plus the cherry on the top is all the media and public attention so far the only names that can deal with that it seems to be Nate and Khabib not sure about Tony he talks a big game but like Eddie that talked well and then crumbled.

I can't even imagine what the fuck was or is Eddie thinking in regards to that night or hell his coaches they must be shocked as fuck and truly gutted the dude didn't do nothing he just looked like an amateur of the street that left his brain outside of the cage or something.. it can't all be just Conor being great something happened to that dude.

Last edited:
Eddie went out there and fought. He kept fighting until he couldn't anymore.

I'm still an Alvarez fan and will continue to be one. Anyone who is "not a fan" because he lost to Conor was never a fan to begin with.

Eddie tried wrestling and got stuffed multiple times. Its easier said than done to just take Conor down and submit him. He puts in good work on the mats and has been training with Dillon Danis daily for half a year now and isnt easy to get a hold of. Eddie got KTFO because his striking wasnt nearly respected enough to make his takedowns a surprise.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The online bullying that's happening to Eddie Alvarez is absolutely disgusting. You guys have a serious problem for ragging on him, it shows that you're either immature or mentally defected in some way.

"Those at the top have the most haters"

Truer words have never been written.

He tried his best against the best in the game. He came up short, oh well, life moves on.
Stfu. There has been almost no backlash let alone "online bullying". You're a fucking pussy. If he's man enough to dish it out, he can also take it. Go back to your safe space.

biggest letdown of 2016 right here.

F*ck that guy

Biggest loser on sherdog right here ^

"F*ck that guy"

"F*CK CONOR... :(
Please Khabib, save us."

You're such a douche and a hater that Eddie couldn't beat Conor who you're jealous of so now you automatically hate eddie too.

B-E-T-A B-I-T-C-H

Biggest loser on sherdog right here ^

"F*ck that guy"

"F*CK CONOR... :(
Please Khabib, save us."

You're such a douche and a hater that Eddie couldn't beat Conor who you're jealous of so now you automatically hate eddie too.

B-E-T-A B-I-T-C-H

[ the keyboard warrior is mad again haha
you like playing the tough guy on the internet?
let me guess
you are under 5'6, small d*ck?
keep the hate, that make me laugh

[ the keyboard warrior is mad again haha
you like playing the tough guy on the internet?
let me guess
you are under 5'6, small d*ck?
keep the hate, that make me laugh

Haha. You sound like a 16 year old kid with that lame shit.

And lol @ you talking about who's tough when you're literally crying in your own signature.

Back