Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

WVfGvu9.gif

is that supposed to depict a bunch of maga trash capitol rioters arriving in prison?

Jury convicts first rioter to enter Capitol building during Jan. 6 attack​

the buddy he was with got indicted alongside of him and has already received his sentence of 50 months in prison. this guy will definately receive a little bit of time as well, after wasting the courts time with a jury trial and then being convicted on all 4 misdemeanors and 2 felonies that he was charged with.

you mean lincoln project and meidastouch? chuds already post that.

I hate those guys, although The Lincoln Project is pretty entertaining. Not serious or useful, but entertaining. Meidastouch is just terrible partisan hackery, gives me the creeps.

And you shouldn't say chuds, that's you guys. Come up with your own word for liberals.

I hate those guys, although The Lincoln Project is pretty entertaining. Not serious or useful, but entertaining. Meidastouch is just terrible partisan hackery, gives me the creeps.

And you shouldn't say chuds, that's you guys. Come up with your own word for liberals.

shitlibs is solid but that's a little too alienating sometimes. used sparingly maybe.

chuds is good cause we're all chuds now :)

bro these people can't even think for themselves. we're dealing with people who tune into tucker carlson and have to be told what to think. these are people who believe in easter bunnies and election fraud fairies. people who eat crayons and get most of their news from alex jones and ben shapiro. these people have to try to hijack all the words derogatory towards them because they have no originality and simply cannot come up with a constructive thought of their own.

Please demonstrate their partisan hackery. I'm curious how you arrived at this conclusion. I'm most interested in occasions where they misstated/exaggerated factual information or relied on personal attacks to push a narrative rather than making their point with facts.

Please demonstrate their partisan hackery. I'm curious how you arrived at this conclusion. I'm most interested in occasions where they misstated/exaggerated factual information or relied on personal attacks to push a narrative rather than making their point with facts.

Anyone that only aggressively posts one side of any issue is a hack.

Anyone that only aggressively posts one side of any issue is a hack.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Bias has always and will forever exist in reporting. But is there any false information? Are there any deliberately misleading statements or empty ad hominem? If not, it's honest reporting.

And what do you mean by "aggressively"? That's pretty subjective, don't you think?

off topic but ive been seeing it everywhere and i looked around and couldnt find anything or anything in profile settings.......how the hell do we change our sherdog belts on here?

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Bias has always and will forever exist in reporting. But is there any false information? Are there any deliberately misleading statements or empty ad hominem? If not, it's honest reporting.

And what do you mean by "aggressively"? That's pretty subjective, don't you think?

We're talking about the chubby bald guy, right? He makes my skin crawl.

And there's bias and then there's what he does, which is too much for me. He's a cheerleader and I hate that. Every single situation has at least a bit of nuance but all he sees his Dem opportunity, so I tune him out.

After Guy Reffitt was convicted of storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 while carrying a loaded firearm, he was sentenced to just over 7 years in prison. But now the Texas militia member wants to be released pending appeal and argues a controversial ruling involving a former Air Force officer turned rioter supports his claim.

good luck with that.

Pitchfork-wielding heap of MAGA Trash gets dumpstered. Sentenced to 70 months in prison just to own the libs.​

giphy.gif

The judge rejected Christopher Roe's argument that he went that day with good intentions. "Overthrowing the government is not the way you preserve democracy," she said.

w=1163

@Lucas1980

A Capitol rioter who played stupid games at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, wielding a pitchfork and then clashed with officers throughout the day has won his stupid prize after being sentenced to 70 months in prison on Tuesday.

Christopher Roe, 39, traveled from Kansas to Washington equipped with the pitchfork, a six-inch knife, duct tape and zip ties. He assaulted three police officers both outside the Capitol and within, despite being forcefully removed from the building three times.

As U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly passed down the nearly six-year sentence, she warned that the lawlessness Roe and the other rioters participated in will only spark further lawlessness.

The Bill Clinton appointee emphasized that any form of insurrection degrades the Constitution and pointed out that the nation had been through divisive, contested elections before — like the elections of 1824, 1878 and 2000 — and still peacefully transferred power to the new president.

“Overthrowing the government is not the way you preserve democracy,” Kollar-Kotelly said.

In a short statement before the court, Roe apologized and said he was ready to accept responsibility for his actions.

Stephen Moss, a public defender from Missouri representing Roe, requested his client be sentenced to 12 months and one day, as he had been manipulated into joining the insurrection.

Moss pointed to disgraced former President Molestini Cheetolini's active role spreading false claims that the 2020 election had been stolen and how such claims were amplified by the orange rapists lackeys, the conservative media and online.

He argued that the year-and-a-day sentence was appropriate because the real perpetrators behind the insurrection, particularly Zesto Molesto, have yet to be held accountable.

Kollar-Kotelly commented that Roe’s defense appeared to be “the devil made me do it.”

Roe pleaded guilty to three counts of assaulting police officers in November, avoiding 11 other charges related to his conduct.

The first assault occurred outside the Capitol at the West Plaza, where a mob of rioters clashed with police holding them back with metal bicycle racks. Roe tried to remove one of the barricades, failed, then shoved an officer while holding the metal-tipped pitchfork in his other hand. He was then pepper-sprayed, dropped the pitchfork and retreated into the crowd.

Roe later returned to the crowd and entered the Capitol, eventually making his way to the doors of the House Chambers as another rioter, Ashli Babbitt, was shot and killed while trying to enter.

Roe and the crowd were then pushed toward a nearby exit, where Roe resisted and grabbed an officer’s baton as others surged toward the officers. He exited the Capitol after being sprayed again.

Despite being forced out, Roe circled the building to reenter with another group who forced their way past officers into the Capitol Rotunda. While there, Roe attacked a third officer, using his shoulder to push the officer back before being forced out again.

Undeterred, Roe tried to reenter a third time, unsuccessfully using a bicycle rack as a ram against a set of doors, after which he finally left the premises.

Justice Department prosecutor Andrew Haag recommended a sentence of 71 months, pointing out Roe’s multiple assaults over the course of hours rather than in the heat of the moment.

“Every single time he assaulted an officer, he had 30 minutes to an hour to cool down, but he did not, assaulting one, then another, then another,” Haag said Tuesday.

Kollar-Kotelly’s sentencing decision comes after the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Jan. 6 defendants' sentences had been improperly lengthened by federal judges applying a sentencing enhancement for interfering with the administration of justice.

The three-judge panel ruled Friday that the enhancement — which can add more than a year to a sentence — only applies to defendants who disrupt judicial proceedings like grand jury investigations or court hearings.

The decision could impact over 100 Jan. 6 defendants’ sentences, and could provide a track for them to challenge and demand sentence reductions.

The D.C. Circuit ruled that Larry Brock, the former Air Force lieutenant who brought the challenge, shall have part of his conviction vacated and his case remanded for resentencing.

In the 37 months since the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, over 1,313 people have been charged in connection to the riot, with 91 pleading guilty to assaulting law enforcement. Approximately 490 defendants have been sentenced to prison terms.

a pitchfork, a six-inch knife, duct tape and zip ties seem like the kind of gear you bring along with you for a sightseeing tour.

not sure what kind of good intentions he had with that pitchfork. perhaps get a selfie with mike pence after he shakes his hand and tells him what a great job he's been doing? one of the domestic terrorists inside of the capitol had to be put down like a diseased dog. if he truly wanted to help, he could have used that pitchfork to gather up her remains and chuck it in a wheelbarrow as they carted her corpse off to the incinerator.

enjoy prison!

Last edited:

‘You were not a bystander’: Filthy magat who violently assaulted officers, including 2 who testified before Jan. 6 committee, sentenced to 27 months in prison just to own the libs​

mackrell.jpg

@Lucas1980

An Ohio member of the party of law and order who violently assaulted police on Jan. 6, including two officers who testified before the congressional committee investigating the Capitol attack about their brutalizing near-death experiences that day, has been sentenced by a federal judge to 27 months, or a little over two years, in prison.

Clifford “Cliff” Mackrell, 23, received his sentence in a federal district court in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, nearly two years to the day when police first arrested him.

“You were not an innocent bystander … You joined the assault of law enforcement officers … You are here because of your violent actions … Participating in an insurrection is not a way to protest, ” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly told Mackrell on Tuesday, CBS News reported.

Mackrell issued a letter of apology to the court before he was sentenced.

“I am filled with remorse and regret causing harm to law enforcement officers,” he wrote. “I want to make it clear that my actions were inexcusable and completely contrary to the values of respect, civility, and lawfulness that I strive to uphold as a member of society.

Both he and his father, Michael Mackrell, came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 and were eventually charged together in a superseding indictment last March. Facing six charges, the men struck a plea deal with federal prosecutors on the assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers charge. Clifford’s father, who “tackled” five officers on Jan. 6, pleaded guilty in October 2023, according to a statement from the Justice Department. He awaits sentencing.

Mackrell was just 19 years old when he and his father left their Wellington, Ohio, home on the morning of Jan. 6, gas mask in tow, his post-plea agreement statement of offense notes.

Prosecutors said Clifford Mackrell pushed back barricades with other rioters, forcing police to abandon their lines and retreat closer to the Capitol to form new ones and “at one point, the defendant helped push a piece of what appeared to be plywood into a line of officers.”

When the plywood came clattering down, it was Mackrell’s father who pushed an officer to the ground while he confronted another.

Court records also showed Mackrell was chatty about what he had done at the Capitol a day after the rioting. In one message on Facebook dated Jan. 7, he pondered what would have happened if people had weapons, though several did that day, including firearms and makeshift weapons alike.

continues...

another parent/child duo who rioted together will go to prison together. the dude looks like a woman. hope he has fun in there.

‘You were not a bystander’: Filthy magat who violently assaulted officers, including 2 who testified before Jan. 6 committee, sentenced to 27 months in prison just to own the libs​

mackrell.jpg

@Lucas1980

An Ohio member of the party of law and order who violently assaulted police on Jan. 6, including two officers who testified before the congressional committee investigating the Capitol attack about their brutalizing near-death experiences that day, has been sentenced by a federal judge to 27 months, or a little over two years, in prison.

Clifford “Cliff” Mackrell, 23, received his sentence in a federal district court in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, nearly two years to the day when police first arrested him.

“You were not an innocent bystander … You joined the assault of law enforcement officers … You are here because of your violent actions … Participating in an insurrection is not a way to protest, ” U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly told Mackrell on Tuesday, CBS News reported.

Mackrell issued a letter of apology to the court before he was sentenced.

“I am filled with remorse and regret causing harm to law enforcement officers,” he wrote. “I want to make it clear that my actions were inexcusable and completely contrary to the values of respect, civility, and lawfulness that I strive to uphold as a member of society.

Both he and his father, Michael Mackrell, came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 and were eventually charged together in a superseding indictment last March. Facing six charges, the men struck a plea deal with federal prosecutors on the assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers charge. Clifford’s father, who “tackled” five officers on Jan. 6, pleaded guilty in October 2023, according to a statement from the Justice Department. He awaits sentencing.

Mackrell was just 19 years old when he and his father left their Wellington, Ohio, home on the morning of Jan. 6, gas mask in tow, his post-plea agreement statement of offense notes.

Prosecutors said Clifford Mackrell pushed back barricades with other rioters, forcing police to abandon their lines and retreat closer to the Capitol to form new ones and “at one point, the defendant helped push a piece of what appeared to be plywood into a line of officers.”

When the plywood came clattering down, it was Mackrell’s father who pushed an officer to the ground while he confronted another.

Court records also showed Mackrell was chatty about what he had done at the Capitol a day after the rioting. In one message on Facebook dated Jan. 7, he pondered what would have happened if people had weapons, though several did that day, including firearms and makeshift weapons alike.

continues...

another parent/child duo who rioted together will go to prison together. the dude looks like a woman. hope he has fun in there.

19 freaking years old when he went to assault the capitol!?!?!

Jeeeeeeeez!

OIP.MLoeA3zxGfBM-dX-68gVDgHaFj

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back