Can't we just appreciate...

Dejustice

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What Ronda really is? Why do we have to over hype her and say she can beat males? Why do we have to say she is one of the best P4P fighters in the world? Can't we just say she is decimating her female counterparts, and that she is extremely entertaining to watch? I am not a huge fan of hers, nor am I a hater of hers. I really just don't like her attitude. But, there is no doubt she is a great female athlete. I am very happy she is bringing attention to my favorite sport. Because more attention equals more money, more money equals better fighter pay, and better fighter pay equals better athletes. But, I am getting very sick of the notion that she could beat men. Her skill set isn't good enough that if she was in a man's body that she could compete in today's mma. Yes if a man had her skill set 10 years ago, there is a good chance he could have had some very good success, a chance. I am very happy Ronda is doing well because she will bring attention to this sport that otherwise would never be brought, but let's keep it in perspective.

No. Ronda isn't just a great female athlete, she's the most dominant athlete of our generation. Like Joe Rogan said, she's a once in a lifetime human being, a mystical existence almost. She's not just a female GOAT, she's P4P top 5 male or female. If she was a in a man's body she would win against TJ Dillashaw since she's ranked higher on the P4P list.

Too many acne faced comic book obsessed virgins looking for a super hero for this thread to be successful here TS, sorry.

There are other fighters besides Ronda and Conor FFs

Who is 'we'?

Actual MMA fans or casuals who have swallowed the hype and believe she'd beat any male fighter on the planet?

i think ronda can beat males. maybe not the champ, but i think she can beat a lot of guys in her weight class. i believe she can beat up most guys who dont have fight training.

i think ronda can beat males. maybe not the champ, but i think she can beat a lot of guys in her weight class. i believe she can beat up most guys who dont have fight training.

Jesus Christ.

Who is 'we'?

Actual MMA fans or casuals who have swallowed the hype and believe she'd beat any male fighter on the planet?

I just meant us as MMA fans. I can appreciate what Ronda does and what she is doing for the sport. I have just been training Muay thai and BJJ for 5 years now and have sparred a few times with some females and rolls many many times with black belt females and top end female athletes. I have never had trouble with any female accept for the first few months of bjj training. Now I am not saying I could beat her, because men and women don't belong in the same octagon, but there is definitely a serious difference in the two sexes. It's just sad people can't just be realistic and have to go to one end of the spectrum or the other.

There's no way that you can appreciate "what Ronda really is", as you put it. Why? Because she's everything wrong in the UFC :

-hyped
-gets special treatment because she's a women
-has been served more tomato cans than a lasagna
-paper record
-one trick pony
-hyped
-she's a media phenomenon more than an actual fighter
-they created a division around her, for her, so she could star in it
-did I say she was hyped?
-she's definitely not a good example for the youth, since women shouldn't think they are ultimate warriors, it's just against reality and bad for their feminity
-she's a feminist shill
-Dana's puppet
-her success is more due to politcal ideologies (feminism and at the same time, indifferentiation of genders)
-she's seriously fucking hyped, guys...

There's no way that you can appreciate "what Ronda really is", as you put it. Why? Because she's everything wrong in the UFC :

-hyped
-gets special treatment because she's a women
-has been served more tomato cans than a lasagna
-paper record
-one trick pony
-hyped
-she's a media phenomenon more than an amazing fighter
-they created a division around her, for her, so she could star in it
-did I say she was hyped?
-she's definitely not a good example for the youth, since women shouldn't think they are ultimate warriors, it's just against reality and bad for their feminity
-she's a feminist shill
-Dana's puppet
-her success is more due to politcal ideologies (feminism and at the same time, indifferentiation of genders)
-she's seriously fucking hyped, guys...

Butthurt.PNG

because sherbros are violence loving sexist wanna-be alphas.

Back