Can't we just appreciate...

Can you even imagine how bitter some guys are going to be into thousand 32 when she's elected president?

I was with you until you said she wouldn't beat men if she was in a man's body. She is a bronze medal Olympian and wrecks all of her competition in mma. She would definitely be successful as a guy. Her skillset is basically the same as werdum's with less advanced striking (that is rapidly improving) but better takedowns. Her grappling really is insane. She improvises as well as anyone else in mma, this evident a little in her fights and a lot in training videos.

However, the people who actually believe that she would beat professional men are retarded.

more money equals better fighter pay

this one remains to be seen. a general sweeping mentality like this is what brought the ufc-reebok debacle in the first place..

But, I am getting very sick of the notion that she could beat men. Her skill set isn't good enough that if she was in a man's body that she could compete in today's mma. Yes if a man had her skill set 10 years ago, there is a good chance he could have had some very good success, a chance.

If Leslie Smith can, I don't see why you think Rousey can't. We have to stop thinking that women are always weaker. Besides, it's not always about strength.

Last edited:
i still don't see how she can't beat mma fighters who are <135 lbs. Probably not the top 5 bw's but...
Would love to see a grudge match between her and Bryan Caraway.

anyone heavier than that becomes iffy.

and she can probably beat money floyd cause MMA fighters > boxers in a street fight.

I was with you until you said she wouldn't beat men if she was in a man's body. She is a bronze medal Olympian and wrecks all of her competition in mma. She would definitely be successful as a guy. Her skillset is basically the same as werdum's with less advanced striking (that is rapidly improving) but better takedowns. Her grappling really is insane. She improvises as well as anyone else in mma, this evident a little in her fights and a lot in training videos.

However, the people who actually believe that she would beat professional men are retarded.

You are delusional, her takedowns suck, striking sucks, power isn't there. Lombard has been successful because his wrestling is decent and he has mad power. She possesses neither of those. Like I said her 1 dimensional fighting may have worked 10 years ago but now she would be smashed. People need to grow up. Sexes aren't equal in physical combat.

Back