Can't wait for Bisping to get cut from the UFC roster!!!

Bisping is UFC forever. Sorry man. Great first post. Don't be mad. Bisping has made more money in 8 years than you will in your entire life.

THIS!!!,... Bisping is gunna be in the UFC HOF with or w/o the belt, getting a title shot is secondary making that big, big money comes 1st. You hear!!!!!

About to have his 20th or so fight in the ufc. Not counting TUF show fights.
Only like 5 loses, none back-to-back.
Does commentary and fox night pre-fight shows.
Great draw as either people really like him like I do or hate him like many do.
Big draw in UK.
Can fight at LHW if he had to, or MW. That cheal effect in that he'd take injured fighters spots.
One of the original TUF winners.

The ufc LOVES him. He is very loyal.

Never getting cut.

Don't think he'll be cut but I think he will take a pay cut. The guy is the most overpaid fighter in all of MMA making 400k guaranteed. That's championship money right there. It's no wonder Bisping always falls short in when trying to get a title shot: the guy is already making championship money.

About to have his 20th or so fight in the ufc. Not counting TUF show fights.
Only like 5 loses, none back-to-back.
Does commentary and fox night pre-fight shows.
Great draw as either people really like him like I do or hate him like many do.
Big draw in UK.
Can fight at LHW if he had to, or MW. That cheal effect in that he'd take injured fighters spots.
One of the original TUF winners.

Never getting cut.

Re check your stats dude

UFC TUF Finale Michael Bisping: $425,000 ($150,000 win bonus) def. Jason Miller: $45,000
UFC 114 Michael Bisping $325,000 ($150,000 win bonus) def. Dan Miller $15,000
UFC 100 Dan Henderson: $250,000 ($150,000 win bonus) def. Michael Bisping: $150,000

He isn't going anywhere

I have vehemently defended controversial cuts the UFC has made in the past. But I cannot fathom why a fan of fighting would sit around and fantasize about a man who clearly works hard being fired for not being the absolute best.

I have a lot of respect for Michael Bisping. He has gone far in the fight game despite a lack of great tools.

... and what makes you think UFC gunna let him go, all this 2nd rate org. Bellator, ONE FC etc... just gunna beg to Bisping to sign to thier org. S#t!! he might sign to ONE FC to call out Vice President Rich Franklin, and we may see a new Stone Cold-Vince McMahon feud era MMA style you just watch!!!!

Re check your stats dude

Which ones? 20th fight coming up. 6 loses. None back to back.

Edit: Oh wait, I said "Like 5 loses". Well lets just cut him then! Some of you guys are like dealing with children.

Last edited:
this thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode 'the jimmy'.....where Kramer gets mistaken for a retard........i could be wrong like the 'Velvet Fog' was but i'm 99% certain the TS is a retard.

this thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode 'the jimmy'.....where Kramer gets mistaken for a retard........i could be wrong like the 'Velvet Fog' was but i'm 99% certain the TS is a retard.

I like the one where that chick with the old fashioned hair is into krammer and shes asks elaine if there is anything wrong with him.

Elaine just goes into this deep thought.

Well? Is there?? Elaine: Sorry...I'm just thinking about the question..... Ha

For some reason I think wanting a fighter to get cut is a bitch ass thing to do.

Resort to name calling...LOL, I'm sure people take you seriously in real life

Back