Can't wait for Bisping to get cut from the UFC roster!!!

Created a new account just for this shit. What a db.

Resort to name calling...LOL, I'm sure people take you seriously in real life

If I had a guy at work who called people who seemed slow retarded, and a guy who wanted to make a decision like cutting a draw like Bisping, I know which one Id take seriously.

If I had a guy at work who called people who seemed slow retarded, and a guy who wanted to cut a draw like Bisping, I know which one Id take seriously.

Who has Bisping beat...when has he put on a "great" fight...he's known for being the dude that Hendo almost decapitated. Then again you probably work in the fast food industry

Who has Bisping beat...when has he put on a "great" fight...he's known for being the dude that Hendo almost decapitated. Then again you probably work in the fast food industry

Virgins these days.

if the cap fits.....now go get a tissue and wipe that saliva from your chin.

I would borrow a tissue from you but you'll need it more than me while watching Bisping fight, alone in your bedroom with the door locked!!!

I thought name calling and insults didn't get you taken seriously. :rolleyes:

And are we arguing about if hes a world beater or not, or if he is still a top 10 MW and a really good draw for the sport, and a money maker? Along with being a great analyst for the fox and other shows, and a long and loyal history with the ufc?

I would borrow a tissue from you but you'll need it more than me while watching Bisping fight, alone in your bedroom with the door locked!!!

i couldnt give a rats ass about the gobby english twat,but he'll be with the UFC in some way for years to come,even around the time when you get to touch a pussy,he'll still be getting a wage from the UFC.

dude...chill the fuck out,stop sending me PM's....i don't swing that way.....and for the record....i don't have a 'mom'

Tito would choke him out in Bellator for the MW champion IF he gets cut.

Bisping is one of the top 10 (or 5) draws in the UFC

Ever wonder why he hasn't been on a UK UFC card? He's to freaking big

Back