Cant Get Ahold Of Hitman Cust Svc

BucksNHB

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I Placed An Order For The Hitman Wanderlei Silva Hat When It First Came Out. I Havent Got My Order Confirmed Nor Did I Get Any Sort Of E-mail Or Telephone Response Regarding My Order. I Have Ordered A Lot Of Shit From Hitman And I Dont Know Whats Going On.

Can Anyone Help Me Contact Hitman??? I Tried E-mail ,myspace, Their Web-site To No Avail. If Hitman See's This Thread, Please Help Me. My Name Is Sean Dillon And I Ordered The Hitman Wanderlei Silva Hat The Day It Camo Out On The Site. Thanks

tried phone?

they actually put a phone # up on their site. they havent had one for at least 2 years since ive been ordering with them. also, Tapout bought Hitman. i called the # on Hitmans site and it directed me to Tapout's customer service line

tried phone?

they actually put a phone # up on their site. they havent had one for at least 2 years since ive been ordering with them. also, Tapout bought Hitman. i called the # on Hitmans site and it directed me to Tapout's customer service line

so what's tapout have to say?

i just asked the lady whats going on here? and she said Tapout bought Hitman. it must have been pretty recent. i think Tapout is affiliated with Premiere Fighter also

interesting.

so did she have anything to say about your order being MIA?

interesting.

so did she have anything to say about your order being MIA?

she said they sold out of the hats and wont get anymore in. only a certain amount were made for the Silva Jardine fight. i ordered the hat when it was still up on the web site. oh well, the hat was really cool but im shit out of luck. they dont have shit on their site. havent had hats in over a year. same shorts from a year ago. all they have is t-shirts and girls stuff. i like Hitman a lot, but their selection is really bad, besides shirts

I'm still getting over tha fact that Hitman, a relatively small company I really like that made great fight shorts, was bought by Tapout, a highly-commercialized brand I could care less about. I just hope the quality of their shorts doesn't change, and that Tapout logo doesn't start appearing all over them. Probably wishful thinking there.

I don't think the Tapout logo will appear on them, but I get what you're saying :p so TS, you paid the money for the hat but you're not going to receive it? Or did you just try to place an order?

Bucks pm'd me and asked that I post the following, due to a problem with posting. I apologize for it being in caps, but I'm not retyping all of this.

IM HAVING TROUBLE POSTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT TAPOUT BUYING HITMAN. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP. HERE IS THE THREAD:

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE HITMAN CUST SERVICE NUMBER. WHEN THEY ANSWERED, THEY ASKED IF I ORDERED HITMAN OR TAPOUT. WHEN ON HOLD,IT WAS THE SAME BACKGROUND COMMERCIAL WHEN ON HOLD WITH TAPOUT.

WHEN I SPOKE TO HER ABOUT MY ORDER, I ASKED HER WHATS GOING ON WITH HITMAN. SHE SAID "TAPOUT BOUGHT HITMAN FIGHT GEAR" . NOW I KINDA UNDERSTAND HOW HITMAN COULD AFFORD TO SPONSOR WANDERLEI SILVA, THEY HAD TAPOUT BACKING THEM. TAPOUT ALSO SPONSORED SILVA FOR THAT FIGHT. I BELIEVE TAPOUT ALSO TOOK "PREMEIRE FIGHTER" UNDER THEIR WING TO HELP BUILD THEM UP. TAPOUT HAS A CONTRACT WITH "CHAMPS SPORTS" STORES AND NOW PREM. FIGHTER HAS A CONTACT WITH THEM.

TAPOUT IS BUYING THESE SMALLER COMPANIES BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK TAPOUT IS TOO TRENDY, SO TAPOUT BUYS THE SMALLER CO'S TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MARKET AND GET A LOTOF CONTROL. IF THEY WONT BUY TAPOUT, THEN THEY WILLL BUY HITMAN OR PREM. FIGHTER

anyhow, strongly agreed, crossdx.

I have a few pairs of hitmans, and I like them all quite a bit. I hope tapout will not screw with the designs/materials.

probably my biggest beef with tapout's shorts would be the fabric, with regards to design and function as it relates to grappling training.

what cracks me up is seeing tapout in Champs Sports now-- selling for EVEN MORE than they go for on the net.

"hey I got these new shorts at champs!"

"Oh, so you're like mutant-superior stupid?"

I hope that hitman gets reorganized or whatever soon. I was actually near snagging another pair of theirs.

Yeah, the two pairs of Hitman shorts I have are among my favorites. I think they have the best material among all the popular brands here. Thing is, now that Tapout owns them, I don't know if I'll be buying any more shorts from them unless they stay essentially the same. And then, it's still a big maybe. I don't hate Tapout or anything like that, but I've never cared for their shorts/shirts or marketing.

I would have to say that hitman shorts are my favorite. I dont care if tapout bought them. I dont care for tapout gear but I think they as a company have done a lot for the sport.

Oh wow! *Doubles over in pain* TapOut bought Hitman?! That totally sucks! TapOut always knew Hitman had better designs and materials, they just didn't have the PR like TapOut. I was worried this could happen, but it seemed so far-fetched for MMA. DAMN! Mask pulled a WWE Vince McMahon! So guess TapOut will eventually integrate all of Hitman's of innovative ideas and designs into their shorts? Hope Hitman Dan got a good price at least.

I don't think the Tapout logo will appear on them, but I get what you're saying :p so TS, you paid the money for the hat but you're not going to receive it? Or did you just try to place an order?

I PAID FOR IT AND NEVER RECEIVED IT. WHEN I CALLED, THEY SAID THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF THE HAT (it sold out rite away since they were limited Wandy Hitman hats) AND THAT I WILL BE REFUNDED. NO BIG DEAL BUT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO AT LEAT HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL STATING THAT THEY ARE SOLD OUT AND THAT I WONT GET THE HAT

Some interesting info from another thread...

Not exactly...

Premier Fighter and Hitman Fight Gear are being distributed, marketed, etc in CONJUNCTION with TapouT...

They are under the TapouT umbrella, but not "owned by"

JM

I first off have to say that I am a big fan of Sherdog and what Jeff and the guys have done for the sport...I check in daily for news and to see what is going just like most of you guys do...and here is the official skinny..TapOut does not own Premier Fighter. They do handle our shipping and sales...and yes we look at the relationship as being a partnership. TapOut is huge. They have done amazing things for the sport and have sponsored and supported hundreds of fighters. We work very closely with TapOut and I feel lucky to be working with them. Again TapOut helps with shipping, sales, distribution, and we rely on them for assistance with marketing our brand. The fighters that we sponsor, the money that we have paid, the brand that we have created was all done by us at Premier Fighter. I am grateful for the fighters that we work with, our relationship with TapOut, and the fans that support MMA. Hope this clears it up.
Matt Anselmo
President of Premier Fighter

all fine and well-- if tapout is so huge and supposedly wonderful in their customer service, then why has Bucks here been hung out to dry for a month?

it's better to under-promise and over-deliver when it comes to customer service-- this appears to be a case in which the opposite was applied.

inexcusable. hitman is an established name in mma gear-- an early name, and deserves better representation than tapout is apparently providing.

maybe this can be written off as "growing pains" for now...

not sure about this new direction of producing more "fight gear" for groupies than for training purposes.

I love hitman and have for a long time but the last time I ordered they f*cked my order up and I got my replacement today and it was the wrong one. I get that they're really busy but c'mon man.

CAMOBLACK_SHORTS_MAIN.jpg

did hitman always have tapout style waist closure??

Back