Cant Get Ahold Of Hitman Cust Svc

Yeah it has always been like that. I have those and its fabric not rubber like tapout shorts

they have as long as I've been paying attention to them... (~past 2-3 years?)

nogi had a similar closure as well.

i finally got my Hitman hat today. it was soo random. the Wand Hitman hats arent oven online but the Hat, a pair of Lowride sunglasses and 3 really cool stickers showed up at my house today. i thought it was a shirt that they were sending me as a replacement (yes, they screwed up another order of mine and said they would send me a new one. pretty cool they said keep the messed up one that i use to train in) but i got the limited edition Wanderlei Silva Hitman fitted hat. its a Small/Med so its a bit tight but ill deal with it. ill post pics 2moro. its friday nite and about time to hit the bar

well their's one company i might not be buying from anymore.

if they're in a distribution relationship like premier fighter seems to be thats one thing, but i bought hitman gear to begin with because it wasnt the crap that tapout puts out.

competition is a good thing and the bigger tapout gets, the worse it is for solid mma brands. i love my hitman shorts and i LOVE when they have a sale to get rid of misprinted shirts/shorts or whatever. grabbing a pair of choice shorts for 20 bucks cuz the logo is a little askew is wonderful. hopefully now that they're bought all their merch doesnt become the overpriced crap that tapout is increasingly famous for.

hitman is a good company.... great products and when they f*ck up they fix it.

You should have complained more. Ordering something and not getting any response is a sure way to lose customers. At the very least they would have gven you a good discount on any purchase, at best, some sort of credit.

I'm not sure if Tapout bought Hitman.
I think they just help them with distribution and stuff, but don't technically own them.

Back