Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

disregarding a conspiracy theory because it's a conspiracy theory is stupid. 10 years ago people who were saying the US government spies on all electronic communication would be called conspiracy lunatics. then snowden shows up and tells us all that it's true.

but believing QAnon is different, because it's so incredibly stupid. spending even a couple of minutes reading about it will make it painfully obvious that these people are retards.
Yeah haha, doesn't help when you have Flynn, Eric Trump, and others basically telling everyone it's real

What is the Q thing?
Qanon

An anonymous poster dropping classified info on the internet. Claims to be military intelligence and that the operation is backed by the U.S military and the Trump administration. Which they have shown proof of multiple times already.

They started on 4chan to gain more eyes then moved over to 8chan which is owned an operated by a Qanon follower and ex military Jim Watkins. After 8chan was taken down by the server providers hosting the site (was predicted and prepared for) they have moved over to 8kun and are currently posting there.

You can read their posts online at qmap.pub.

Imagine how lame you have to be to go through someone's twitter to dig up some dirt. Muricans and their cancel culture, smh...
Qanon is literally people spewing fake shit on social media lol
Imagine being that lame. Or in your case defending it on an MMA forum lol.

Bro, you are in denial. It's fine if you posted/believed this when he was running for President. But it's been almost 4 years. Everything to contradict that view has been right in front of you.

And yeah Fuck Jesse Jackson.. and fuck Al Sharpton. Don't tell me what Donald has done for Black folks in front of the camera in the 90s or whatever... we know his real actions behind the scenes.

Agreed, it has been 4 years... and he’s delivered on policy.

1. Loosening the government grip on private business to create a booming economy.

2. Cutting government spending on unnecessary counter productive programs.

Nothing else.

Nobody cares about a grandstanding political figure telling you how to live your life, or what a bad person you are. Nobody cares about social policies.

Just keep your citizens* safe, open up the job markets, let us produce money, and keep big government out of our way.

NOTHING else.

That is essentially the motto of libertarians making up much of the base. Not the hicks the media portrays Trumps base to be.

<TheDonald>

QAnon is a load of shit but LOL @ anyone who believes Trump or Biden have the best interests of the middle and lower class.

Or Obama, Clinton, Bush SR/JR. None of the presidents give a fuck about middle or lower class citizens. It’s a hard pill for some people to swallow, and most never will. But that’s the harsh truth.
Yeah I agree, but I do think people should make a distinction between Trump and the rest of them

Not saying he is better or worse, but he is certainly not a part of their club, and the establishment absolutely hates him. Which makes me want to automatically like him, even though that probably isn't a reliable instinct.

Leave him the fuck alone Twitter bitches. Cannonier might be eccentric but he's a totally decent guy.

btw black conservatives get more shit than anybody these days.

“Black conservative” comes across as a bizarre, almost inappropriate oxymoron.

It's funny how many people shit on conspiracy theorists like they're superior to them, and know what's going on

I don't believe in the whole Q Anon shit, but I can see how many people do, it's hard to not have any clue wtf is actually going on... it feels better to latch on to something

If people 10 years ago were telling you Bill Clinton went to a Pedo Island while he was president and the FBI knew about it you would shit on them, and call them an idiot conspiracy theorist

Exactly

Agreed, it has been 4 years... and he’s delivered on policy.

1. Loosening the government grip on private business to create a booming economy.

Nothing else.

Nobody cares about a grandstanding political figure telling you how to live your life, or what a bad person you are. Nobody cares about social policies.

Just keep your citizens* safe, open up the job markets, let us produce money, and keep big government out of our way.

NOTHING else.

That is essentially the motto of libertarians making up much of the base. Not the hicks the media portrays Trumps base to be.

<TheDonald>

1. I'm not going to get into this if you don't even believe in science, or care enough to take it seriously.

Have you paid attention to the goverment contracts he has given out since he's become President?

"Keep your citizens safe"? Really?

“Black conservative” comes across as a bizarre, almost inappropriate oxymoron.
The republicans freed the slaves.

Every black representative in govt was a Republican until more modern times.

The democrats fought to keep slavery.

They have ties to the KKK
Robert Bryd the organizer for the KKK has extremely close ties to Hillary Clinton. Theres a very real picture of him kissing her forehead on the internet if youd like to look.

But they have flipped everything. People dont know what to believe anymore.

Often it is, yes. I didn't come up with it... historical analysis came up with it and provides examples bothered to read. But I understand how someone that doesn't understand what historical analysis could accuse me of coming up with the theory... because to a person that thinks that every dumbass ranting with a youtube channel = stumbling on the truth... then to someone like that I guess it makes sense that I just pulled shit from my ass and made up that "truth."

Russian revolution being organized =/= communists being led by the antichrist. Or Jesus appearing by lakes to warn people about it. Read a book that isn't advertised on youtube if you want to learn more. Or please, if you prefer... lecture me on how the antichrist is alive and well in pizza parlors today. Cope however you like.
It still sounds like you pulled it out of your ass. Who or what is historical analysis. please give some examples.

I'll give you some book recommendations: The disappearance of childhood by Neil postman; Technopoly, also by Neil Postman. There's more, but that'll keep you busy for awhile. Also, none of them were recommended to me by YouTube.

You wrote a lot words to avoid admitting that the Russian Revolution was in fact a conspiracy.

But yeah, you're right, pizzagate was not real. Neither was Jeffrey Epstein and his island. Or Jared from subway. Or eastern European pedo rings that were busted. It's all fake. Morons wearing cloth over their mouth and nose and following arrows on the isle floors in supermarkets all over the world--also fake.

Cope however you like. Some people choose to grown a spine and fight evil as they see it.

Have you paid attention to the goverment contracts he has given out since he's become President?

"Keep your citizens safe"? Really?

How’s he mismanaging government funds? Is he not laundering enough money through Solyndra and nameless social programs? Oh wrong president...

How is he not keeping its citizens safe? Save for the inner cities with unprecedented crime/murder rates (ironically all RUN* by the left), he’s been doing a fine job keeping us safe. And even then he’s been open restoring order at the single call of its mayors/government officials who’d rather tow the party line at the expense of the safety of its constituents. (Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Seattle, NYC, and Portland) isn’t it ironic that the furthest cities to the left have the highest crime rates?

As someone who’s lived in other countries, I can assure you he’s done this country a GREAT service bringing light on the crime pouring in to this country south of the border.

I thought people were saying he was a black Hebrew israelite. Is it even possible to be a black Hebrew israelite and a trump supporter at the same time

I would say gibberish but many Epstein docs are starting to get unsealed. May be some indictments coming. Clearly high ranking pedophile involvement. I dont agree with a ton of what he says but saying it's all gibberish is crazy with what is being revealed
Fair enough mate.

There must be an incredibly high number of child rape cases and similar terrible stuff, there's lots of that stuff being discovered here in germany too as of recently.

Blacks are incredibly privileged. They can say whatever they want and get away with it. Jackson got the memo.
You didn't get the memo though. Jews came in and laid the hammer down on him. DeSean was fined by the NFL, had to publicly apologize and now has to visit a Holocaust museum with Julian Edelman.

Jews can say whatever they want and get away with anything.

Qanon is literally people spewing fake shit on social media lol
Imagine being that lame. Or in your case defending it on an MMA forum lol.

Learn to read commie weirdo. I'm purely talking about the cancel culture. People can believe in al the weird shit they want as long as they don't hurt or damage anything.

There seems to be something to the Bill Gates stuff. Anderson Cooper is a shady character too. If I was a public figure I personally wouldn’t post conspiracy theories on the internet unless I was like 80-90% sure of them though.
The Bill Gates shit is actually kind of scary. This rest is just nonsense though imo

Back