Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

Wanna trade privileged postions? You can say what ever you want and get away with it. Heck of a deal. Out weighs everything. Take it!
I'm a native american. Wanna be relegated to a reservation in the middle of a blazing hot desert? You wouldn't trade to be in my peoples shoes.

I'm a native american. Wanna be relegated to a reservation in the middle of a blazing hot desert? You wouldn't trade to be in my peoples shoes.

Could've fooled me with that other post.

But you're right, I wouldn't trade postions.

Qanon is more legit that CNN, MSNBC, FOX and all other CIA propagandists. Power to the people!
Also what's up with white libs telling black people how they're supposed to think? This is the real racism. Just cuz you take bunch of drugs, suffer from mental illness as the result, mutilate your own kids so you can tell on twitter that your 6 yo kid is transgender now and wear a pussy hat doesn't mean you own black people.
No There is nothing legitimate about it. Its just some kid trolling that ridiculously got taken seriously.

This reminds me of the time he went to his daughter's school before the Anderson Silva fight and got TRIGGERED by a little Muslim girl in a hijab who trolled him about how Anderson was going to whip that ass. This helps explain why he was so serious about it and didn't take it as a joke like a normal man would. I'd post the footage, but the UFC took it off YouTube unfortunately. This article talks about part of that confrontation, but not all of it:
When Cannonier fought Anderson Silva, on UFC Embedded, he was at his daughter’s school and there was a little girl who approached Jared and didn’t believe he was fighting Anderson Silva. I have yet to receive word on whether she will be attending his upcoming fight.
https://mymmanews.com/ufc-on-espn-18-jared-cannonier-you-know-what-i-come-to-do/

He's not just your average black Republican, dude. He's on some Q shit. It makes you look unhinged regardless of race or color. This post is uncalled for.

No one would be digging through his posts if he were white.

You can tell who believes in Q in this thread. Hint- it's anyone who says "WHY CAN'T A BLACK MAN HAVE A DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINION?!! " when someone has posted about Bill Gates blocking out the sun, and the infinitely debunked and very clearly fake Qanon. Just own your shit guys and admit you believe these things. You aren't fooling anyone pretending to be upset with cancel culture.

They’re people who are sad they have nothing going on so they try to bring down more successful people down to their level.

I thought this post was about Q believing conspiracy nuts.

I literally don't know one single happy successful person who gives reptilians the time of day, or wastes their time being terrified that Bill Gates wants to microchip them. People who believe these things are losers who love conspiracy theories because it's the only way they get to feel enlightened and important. They love feeling like they have secret info that the normal and blind (aka successful, happy) people can't see.

There have been a number of white athletes who had their history raked for racist posts when they were in highschool @Hadron90 is low iq

He isn't being called out for his racist beliefs, he is being called out for his conservative views. And of course you go straight to the IQ-related insults. Racists are always obsessed with IQ.

Back