Cannonier dials back the Brazilian fan hate

He was held a gun point.
Actually, it was a syringe...they were going to inject him with gas station grade, dick pill roids.

What do you expect after beating not only a legend but the hometown guy

but but I expect from cage fighters that they just brush off all insults and behave like Gandhi.

This dude is growing on me and i cant figure out why. I really cant lmao. Is anyone else going through this?

Not watching any interview with that cartoon character.

Cannonier should have went full colby on them . He payed Silva respect and also tried to play it cool but they still went in their usual way with him , Eeez normal.
Stipe shutting 40k angry brazilian mouths is priceless
5ba02a9969401.image.jpg

He has every right to be upset, the "fans" were acting like petulant children.
But when Colby gets upset and calls them out for their bullshit he is a "racist" right ? Hypocrites.

The fans' actions were utterly pathetic. Indefensible.

Was Jon Jones hiding in the bathroom of the restaurant for fear of someone pouring PEDs onto his order?

He kicks Silva's knee and celebrates - Silva was lying on the ground in pain. This is disrespectful, unnecessary. Celebrate the victory but be respectful, you nobody. You are in front of the undisputable number one GOAT and in his own soil, show some respect. You got booed because you deserved, the people there owe you nothing. The opposite, you are lucky that Silva, the great one that doesn't have nothing more to prove, fought you.

Steak & a baked potato was a good choice for a post fight meal. I haven't had a baked potato in a while.

Back