Canelo's next opponent has been decided

As much as I enjoyed the first 2 fights, I don’t think golovkin can win wide enough to get the decision (he’s on the slide anyways). I won’t be buying it unless it’s somewhere other than Vegas as I think the playing field is a little uneven

Surprised by this, but maybe this is the most profitable fight at the moment. I'd rather see a different matchup as I feel Canelo wins again, and there's other good fights out there.

Charlo didnt do himself any favors with his last outing.
My recording cut off after the 10th round but yeah it wasn't his most impressive fight but regardless he's still one of the top fighters in the division and should still be in the mix.

Not really that interested in seeing these two fight again. I think Canelo has GGG's number and it will just be a wider victory for Canelo. Would have liked to see Canelo vs. someone like Jacobs.

BJS vs GGG would be more entertaining...but obviously the 'money' is Canelo vs GGG

saw in the rags (the mirror) bjs camp was in 'heavy' negotiations with ggg, even without a title, and i hope that fight happens instead.
Why would anyone prefer to see Golovkin vs Saunders over a Canelo trilogy?

IS this forum broken?

dont care to see this

ggg got fucking robbed the first time, and the 2nd fight was great but canelo is clearly starting to pull away due to GGG's age and canelo also hitting his stride.

id rather see both guys go their seperate ways

I thought GGG won both fights.

Why are so many convinced that that canelo stops GGG?

Age factor, or canelo still rapidly improving ?

Aren’t people tired of these two fighting each other? Just let it go.
What the hell? Both fights have been high level competitive fights.

m96jjd.jpg

<PlusJuan> This is the same guy that believes people in Argentina don't eat tacos. Of course he's a Canelo hater ! LOL !!

It's a hard sell on this prediction. Most likely another Canelo " W " by a wider margin decision.

Canelo stood right in front of G last fight walked him down to prove a point. He can do WHATEVER he wants in that ring. G has a strong chin though. He gets beat up again but goes the distance.

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol @ GGG being forced to sign with DAZN if he wants TEAM CANELO to cut him another check !! Damn. Abel really fukd him over. Poor guy.

GGG had a good run and at least got some money at the end of his career.
I had GGG wininning both fights regardless of whether Canelo stood in front of him or not. This fight Canelo will win easily I feel given GGG is going to be even older and Canelo is entering his prime.

Not sure there is a need for another fight between these, the first was a bit close, the second not so much.

Canelo-GGG III.
2m ppv buys with a Canelo knockout of GGG
It won’t be on PPV, all Canelo’s fights are through DAZN. Also it wouldn’t do 2 million if the rematch did like 250k less buys than the first match.

My recording cut off after the 10th round but yeah it wasn't his most impressive fight but regardless he's still one of the top fighters in the division and should still be in the mix.
He asked for a rematch didnt he?
I thought GGG won both fights.

Why are so many convinced that that canelo stops GGG?

Age factor, or canelo still rapidly improving ?
Both. At some point, Golovkin is going to fall off a cliff physically or his chin will give out. Canelo is really just hitting his peak.

dont care to see this

ggg got fucking robbed the first time, and the 2nd fight was great but canelo is clearly starting to pull away due to GGG's age and canelo also hitting his stride.

id rather see both guys go their seperate ways

This ^^^

I first fight was wrong decision in my view...but since then its seems two fighters clearly moving in different directions canelo improving and GGG in decline. I can see GGG getting stopped this time round.

Saunders in shape can beat Canelo and GGG on the same night

didnt even look like happening in the previous fights.
Those kind of fights can take a lot out of a fighter. Jacobs hasn't remotely looked the same since his fight with GGG

Great fight, will watch. At this point GGG might as well go for broke. He won't get a decision, because well, we all know.

Great fight, will watch. At this point GGG might as well go for broke. He won't get a decision, because well, we all know.
That's one of the prime reasons I don't want to see GGG vs Canelo again.

What, that Golovkin might lose?
Ah playing dumb? It suits you. I don't mind if Golovkin loses fair and square but when the chances are high that if he actually wins on points then it's highly likely he's going to get robbed. It's not nice to have to watch crooked decisions.

That's one of the prime reasons I don't want to see GGG vs Canelo again.

Understandable. Mostly because a good portion of the boxing community doesn't understand things like ring generalship and refuses to acknowledge a bad decision when it benefits their guy. Not a bright bunch.

First fight could have gone either way. Second one was clear for Canelo, but still a good fight.

Yea, I disagree with this (respectfully)

I thought the first fight was close, but leaned GGG...I thought the 2nd one was clear GGG. I had it tied after 8 rounds..I gave GGG rounds 9,10,11 and 12.

maybe I'll watch it again sober.

Yea, I disagree with this (respectfully)

I thought the first fight was close, but leaned GGG...I thought the 2nd one was clear GGG. I had it tied after 8 rounds..I gave GGG rounds 9,10,11 and 12.

maybe I'll watch it again sober.
Can't see how anyone had Golovkin winning the second one.

Back