Canelo's next opponent has been decided

Canelo-GGG III.
2m ppv buys with a Canelo knockout of GGG

So we got one Canelo fight on DAZN before getting another PPV? Feels like bait and switch.

So we got one Canelo fight on DAZN before getting another PPV? Feels like bait and switch.
DAZN can get a lot of subscribers if they dont put this on ppv

saw in the rags (the mirror) bjs camp was in 'heavy' negotiations with ggg, even without a title, and i hope that fight happens instead.

Hoping for GGG to somehow pull a KO out of his ass, but he's got the chances of a snowball in hell. I think Canelo wins a UD if he doesn't stop Golovkin before the end of the match

Canelo-GGG III.

You might be right. I will watch, I'm sure of that. They clearly match up well.

GGG ages every day and Canelo gets better every day, though.

Aren’t people tired of these two fighting each other? Just let it go.

m96jjd.jpg

Canelo-GGG III.

<PlusJuan> This is the same guy that believes people in Argentina don't eat tacos. Of course he's a Canelo hater ! LOL !!

It's a hard sell on this prediction. Most likely another Canelo " W " by a wider margin decision.

Canelo stood right in front of G last fight walked him down to prove a point. He can do WHATEVER he wants in that ring. G has a strong chin though. He gets beat up again but goes the distance.

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol @ GGG being forced to sign with DAZN if he wants TEAM CANELO to cut him another check !! Damn. Abel really fukd him over. Poor guy.

GGG had a good run and at least got some money at the end of his career.

saw in the rags (the mirror) bjs camp was in 'heavy' negotiations with ggg, even without a title, and i hope that fight happens instead.

Say is that avatar from The Duellists?

Golovkin is going to get stopped this go around.

Too many rematches. They need to mix it up with Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade etc.

This is both a good matchup and a very predictable outcome. Canelo UD.

Hope GGG wins, but after his layoff I am not so confident. Canelo MD

Too many rematches. They need to mix it up with Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade etc.
Charlo didnt do himself any favors with his last outing.

This would still be on DAZN for the $10 month deal. Im in. This time lets finish GGG.

Meh... I will watch, but I'm not hyped for it. There first two fights were entertaining and I thought they could have gone either way, but it has a been there done that type of a feel to it. I guess I will be pulling for GGG though.

Back