Canelo vs Plant Nov.6th PBC Showtime PPV

Benavidez is made to order for Canelo. That massive torso and long arms of his will get busted up just like Calum Smith, except David will probably put up more of a fight. Canelo is too dense and crafty. Plant can maybe take some lessons from the Saunders fight in terms of what to do, what not to do, but will still get broken down. Not enough power or elusiveness

Comparing Benavidez to Callum smith is laughable as they are two totally different types of fighters apart from being the same height. Smith is an avg puncher, sluggish and passive without a good jab, which enabled Canelo to just walk him down.

Benavidez on the other hand, has amazing hand speed, very good power, a great sharp jab, and is a very aggressive fighter with a mean streak, so how the hell is Canelo going to get to the body? You think he will walk benavidez down when he has those attributes?

Fantasy. No idea how you can think a fast young aggressive 6'2 power puncher is custom made for Canelo. Nightmare match up for Canelo imo.

Have only seen a bit of plant, he looks slicker and sharper than BJS, but also lacks pop. I think he is capable of dancing and winning a decision vs canelo but he would not be favorite, as he lacks the power to keep Canelo honest.

Benavidez is made to order for Canelo. That massive torso and long arms of his will get busted up just like Calum Smith, except David will probably put up more of a fight. Canelo is too dense and crafty. Plant can maybe take some lessons from the Saunders fight in terms of what to do, what not to do, but will still get broken down. Not enough power or elusiveness
Yeah, but it will be a fun fight while it lasts. Charlo I want to see too, probably more tbh. Obviously favoring Canelo to win both, but not insanely eager to see Canelo jump to LHW. If he actually signed to fight Beterbiev(... jesus christ ....) for example. But, he's gotta keep getting paid and stacking Ws, does sticking around SMW present some type of problem? I wouldn't mind him cleaning house, his work is all but done there.

I think Benavides has the potential to be canelos most difficult fight as long as this fight happens in a few years and Benavides keeps improving. Right now it wouldn’t be pretty and similar to how when Floyd fought canelo. Happened earlier than it should have.

then again canelo takes a lot of pages out of Floyd’s book so he may want to take that fight right now before that dude becomes a monster

After Plant, Benavides, Golovkin or Charlo are all money fights. But I want to see him take a run at 175. He needs that size difference to run a good risk of losing in his prime.

Ward is a smart man and good with his money. I almost wish he wasn't; him and Saul would make a hell of a fight even now.

I agree with this, would like it if I could.

haymon would want stupid money to send one of his stars to get slaughtered

biggest mismatch in a title fight i can remember , canelo folds plant

After Plant, Benavides, Golovkin or Charlo are all money fights. But I want to see him take a run at 175. He needs that size difference to run a good risk of losing in his prime.

Ward is a smart man and good with his money. I almost wish he wasn't; him and Saul would make a hell of a fight even now.
Ward is smart in boxing, but not with money. He has as shit business making decisions as Bud and Mikey. Otherwise, we he wouldnt have spent that chunk of his career in court.

Mayweather is smart with his money.

Anyway, Ward said he does not miss competing in boxing and nothing can tempt him back.

Ward was one of the worst guys to watch of recent elite fighters.

Ward is smart in boxing, but not with money. He has as shit business making decisions as Bud and Mikey. Otherwise, we he wouldnt have spent that chunk of his career in court.

Mayweather is smart with his money.

Anyway, Ward said he does not miss competing in boxing and nothing can tempt him back.

Wait, what? Mayweather is smart with his money, yet Ward is cunting around with his? Based on what?

Wait, what? Mayweather is smart with his money, yet Ward is cunting around with his? Based on what?
I’d say Ward is average with his money. He’s not a big spender by nature, but business-wise, he sucks, same as most people. I already mentioned the reason.

I’d say Ward is average with his money. He’s not a big spender by nature, but business-wise, he sucks, same as most people. I already mentioned the reason.

No you didn't. He asked you to be more specific, but you're beating around the bush. Maybe you're frustrated because you have financial issues yourself.

No you didn't. He asked you to be more specific, but you're beating around the bush. Maybe you're frustrated because you have financial issues yourself.
The chunk of his career being put on hold cause of court room stuff with his previous promoter?
I’d say that’s called being bad with you money as a full time boxer. I said that...

also, that last part either means you’re a psychic or triggered over some random’s opinion about a celebrity online.

I apologise of I offended both of u fruitcakes. Jeez. Agree to disagree and move on.

The chunk of his career being put on hold cause of court room stuff with his previous promoter?
I’d say that’s called being bad with you money as a full time boxer. I said that...

also, that last part either means you’re a psychic or triggered over some random’s opinion about a celebrity online.

I apologise of I offended both of u fruitcakes. Jeez. Agree to disagree and move on.

DisguisedUnsightlyEagle-size_restricted.gif

Ward missed some good prime years but he made hilariously more money after the split than when he was making with Goosen.

For comparison, Ward made 900k to fight Froch and 1.4 million to fight Dawson. His tune up comeback against Paul Smith got him 2 million, and Barrerra got him 1.85 million. The Kova fights got him 5 and 6.5 million.

Comparing Benavidez to Callum smith is laughable as they are two totally different types of fighters apart from being the same height. Smith is an avg puncher, sluggish and passive without a good jab, which enabled Canelo to just walk him down.

Benavidez on the other hand, has amazing hand speed, very good power, a great sharp jab, and is a very aggressive fighter with a mean streak, so how the hell is Canelo going to get to the body? You think he will walk benavidez down when he has those attributes?

Fantasy. No idea how you can think a fast young aggressive 6'2 power puncher is custom made for Canelo. Nightmare match up for Canelo imo.

Have only seen a bit of plant, he looks slicker and sharper than BJS, but also lacks pop. I think he is capable of dancing and winning a decision vs canelo but he would not be favorite, as he lacks the power to keep Canelo honest.
Benavidez is former fat kid and you can tell he was fat.
Hes moves like he was fat. Not speedy, but more plodding. Little awkward upper movement, because he was fat of course.
Issues making weight, because he was fat.
Fat.

What do we got Wards financial team in here defending his honor?
Fuck Wards finances.
Canelos shits on it.
How bout that.

Back