Canelo vs Jacobs buildup ?

Good 7 min dazn promo is up on YT ( sporting news). With all the fighters/promoters/coaches. Dont know how to embed sorry

Perhaps the Loma fight has to happen first and then the focus will shift

Perhaps the Loma fight has to happen first and then the focus will shift
Are they promoting that? Jacobs vs Canelo is an even-ish fight. Loma vs Crolla is a P4P best vs. a no hoper. I dare anyone to put money on Crolla.

Are they promoting that? Jacobs vs Canelo is an even-ish fight. Loma vs Crolla is a P4P best vs. a no hoper. I dare anyone to put money on Crolla.
Willing to bet it's not going to be that easy for Loma.

Best odds atm are 20:1

Not good enough for my $.

This has 100:1 written all over it.

Willing to bet it's not going to be that easy for Loma.
I highly doubt that Crolla will win a single round. I don't know if Loma will stop Crolla as he's tough but if it goes the distance I expect a shut out.

Last edited:
Hey guys ...just wondering what's everyone's opinion on canelo vs Jacobs in less then a month ?!?

Besides a canelo vs GGG trilogy , this us the best fight possible in the division .

Heavy hitting champ vs heavy hitting champ , both with razor tight controversial fights with GGG.

Jacobs is a super live dog .... Obviously it seems like you gotta k Ock out canelo to beat him , and he has an iron chin ... But this fight is crazy close !

It's an amazing fight and I've heard no hype / builduo or promotion ....

What's everyone's take ? This is a sick fight ... A very dangerous fight and a very winnable fight for Jacobs

Surprised DAZN isn't promoting it more ?
It's pretty hot topic here in Mexico
I am not going watch it , I know Jacobs will manhandle Canelo and that will depress me

How is the east coast in terms of hype?

It doesnt really matter because DAZN is a paid subscription channel that has already been paid for by the subscribers. The fighters already have guaranteed money there's no reliance on PPV anymore to get numbers up. Maybe advertise to get more subscriptions by pumping the fight but I guess their pockets are deep enough to not bother spending on a lot of promotion. Don't forget guys marketing and buying advertising time on network channels costs a shit ton of money.
It's better through social media anyways
More bang for your buck plus it hits DAZN target audience , the cord cutters

Back