Media Canelo teaches Brandon Moreno how to throw hook to the body

im not a hater but a knife would pose problems to your double leg. Boxing is a SPORT. MMA is a SPORT. These are not real fight scenarios nor are they close to a real fight nor will anybody likely ever be in a true real fight. "Purebred" MMA fans are annoying and cringy as fuck.

This.

Yes I agree, kicks would be the biggest issue to Canelo's current style. Because he likes to counter and pressure around mid range. But he most likely just bring the fight in inside range to avoid the kicks like he did with GGG on the 2nd fight. He just pressured forward and fought on the inside and countered GGG every time he tried to open up. He can avoid the leg kicks if he fights that way, he would be out of kicking range.
its not just leg kicks but steeps as well keeping him at range. Idk if you saw haney vs linares but linares weas kept at bay with the jab and no matter how much he walked forward he continuosly struggled to get from mid range to inside. I feel "kickers" could give canelo a similar problem using steeps, oblique kicks, and other kicks that are less about damage and more about controlling range

Lol at anybody trying to argue that toney was practicing takedown defese. This shot sucks and toney wasnt even close to defending it. Heres some links that should show you why you dont compare canelo to toney .
toney being a bum-
Canelo breakdown-
Breakdown of Canelo finishing BJS by breaking his Orbital bone-

if you want to see canelo just starch someone look up his Kos against Kovalev and Amir Khan

its not just leg kicks but steeps as well keeping him at range. Idk if you saw haney vs linares but linares weas kept at bay with the jab and no matter how much he walked forward he continuosly struggled to get from mid range to inside. I feel "kickers" could give canelo a similar problem using steeps, oblique kicks, and other kicks that are less about damage and more about controlling range
Of course all kicks would be issues to boxers that don't train vs kicks. But teeps really aren't that different than the body stabbing jabs, or long power jabs. It's used for the same reasons and once you learn the motions and range for the teep kick you can adjust to it just like you would the level change stabbing body jabs. Haney got that from Floyd, he's one of the best at it. There's lots of footage of Floyd teaching Haney over at TMT. That stabbing jab is a staple in Floyd's boxing game.

Canelo teaching him to go slowly to learn the technique

If you can’t do it slow, you can’t do it fast! Always start every technique slow and get the mechanics right first

Always try to play new riffs i learn on guitar very quickly and learn the hard way.

looks basic.how else would you throw a hook to the body?
Man if you think striking is basic, there is loads of variations. I'm boxing for almost 6 years and if they'd pick my technique at Canelo's gym they'lle have a field day. In my kickboxing gym i'm known as the guy with the hands. In Canelo's gym i'd be sloppy.

Back