Canelo GGG 2 24/7

Not disputing your post but

No one outside of her saw the fight that lopsided and living modest does not mean anything.

Also,

View attachment 433579

Living modestly means payoffs are very unlikely. Disputing that is something easy to do from far away, but when you see people around a community for quite a long time it's not difficult to tell if they're behaving unusually or hiding things. Again, Adelaide Byrd has answered questions on her scoring methods, which are consistent in application across many fights. Theres just no evidence of any misdeed. Disagreement notwithstanding.

Not sure what that meme is supposed to prove, Canelo passed a hair test. There's nothing more to it than that officially. If you or anyone else believes there actually was PED use that's fine, but there's hard evidence to the contrary ascertained by the NVSAC.

I get it, you think there's a conspiracy to protect Canelo from whatever. That's fine, but you're suggesting "something be done" about a conspiracy that cannot be proven.

P.S. - you are disputing my post. It's alright, it's called discourse and I'm not afraid of it or offended by it.

Well I like how he is like a predator animal. He is hunting. He goes after his opponents non stop, chases them down, surrounds them, then puts them in the corner. Then he will use his power jab as a trigger for reaction like a trap, then they fall in the trap and get a KO punch. The whole strategy is beautiful. His oponents really look like a pray.
Canelo has some very pretty things he does as well. And his combinations are always very impressive. But I guess judging from your bag work video that right now you are focusing on the pressure and aggression

He did not "get robbed" ...the fight was within a hair either direction, result was a draw.

The manufactured personal beef is stupid. These two should just be seeing who is better at fighting because that's the whole point. The added crap is nonsense.

its lame how they have to do this type of stuff to appeal to the general public but then again most ppl dont know shit about boxing.

I really like Golovkin and perhaps I am biased but imo he got robbed. I really like his style of boxing.
The style where you engage your opponent, and try to knock him out versus getting a decision?....yes I like this style too. I respect him for it.

I find canelos style of fighting much more entertaining to watch than GGG, this will be a good fight for sure, I expect GGG to win, i believe he is the favored, but I thin canelo stands a good chance at winning as well. should be a good fight for sure.

I find canelos style of fighting much more entertaining to watch than GGG, this will be a good fight for sure, I expect GGG to win, i believe he is the favored, but I thin canelo stands a good chance at winning as well. should be a good fight for sure.

I like Canelo. Didn't like his left hook to the head in the first one. It came off as kind of a slap. No damage done. He appeared to be using it as more of a check hook to pivot, and get off the ropes. I just don't like watching him waste punches against GGG who uses his knuckles very well. Not that Canelo doesn't, he just needs to not risk anything this time.

He did not "get robbed" ...the fight was within a hair either direction, result was a draw.

The manufactured personal beef is stupid. These two should just be seeing who is better at fighting because that's the whole point. The added crap is nonsense.

I don't think they have beef but I think there may be some respect lost. GGG's trainer is Abel Sanchez after all. That man is vocal. I can only imagine the conversations he has with GGG off camera. lol

I like Canelo. Didn't like his left hook to the head in the first one. It came off as kind of a slap. No damage done. He appeared to be using it as more of a check hook to pivot, and get off the ropes. I just don't like watching him waste punches against GGG who uses his knuckles very well. Not that Canelo doesn't, he just needs to not risk anything this time.

GGG is a great fighter, i just find the way he fights boring. He is obviously a very high skill level, but I enjoy watching the sweet science more than someone dropping bombs. GGG seems to be naturally very heavy handed, he kinda just walks guys down and drops bombs on them.

Canelo puts on a full display of techniques plus I can easily relate to canelo from mexico as i have been to mexico, can speak spanish a bit, have many mexican friends and eat mexican food, vs a guy from kazakastan, I have never been there, know nothing about that country, its people, the language, etc, other then borat lol, but borat was a huge misrepresentation of their country. They are alot more like "russians" than "arabic". Come to think of it the only person I know of from kazakastan is GGG lol.

GGG is a great fighter, i just find the way he fights boring. He is obviously a very high skill level, but I enjoy watching the sweet science more than someone dropping bombs. GGG seems to be naturally very heavy handed, he kinda just walks guys down and drops bombs on them.

Canelo puts on a full display of techniques plus I can easily relate to canelo from mexico as i have been to mexico, can speak spanish a bit, have many mexican friends and eat mexican food, vs a guy from kazakastan, I have never been there, know nothing about that country, its people, the language, etc, other then borat lol, but borat was a huge misrepresentation of their country. They are alot more like "russians" than "arabic". Come to think of it the only person I know of from kazakastan is GGG lol.

I think Canelo's overall boxing IQ may be higher. I prefer his style of boxing as well, hit and not get hit. He is a hard hitting counter puncher which I think gave GGG problems. GGG in my view doesn't mind getting hit as long as it puts him within distance to accomplish his goals. He does jab to get inside but he is not opposed to eating a few to get to you. I find that typical of a style such as his (pressure fighter).

I respect GGG's style because I think it is no nonsense. He comes in there with bad intent, and wants to finish the fight which I believe to be the ultimate goal in boxing (the knockout). If you're consistently a scorecard fighter I think you will invite criticism. Knockouts are very hard to dispute. Even if you're doing terrible in a fight, and you get the knockout......nothing up to that point matters anymore because you won.

I like them both for different reasons.

I think Canelo's overall boxing IQ may be higher. I prefer his style of boxing as well, hit and not get hit. He is a hard hitting counter puncher which I think gave GGG problems. GGG in my view doesn't mind getting hit as long as it puts him within distance to accomplish his goals. He does jab to get inside but he is not opposed to eating a few to get to you. I find that typical of a style such as his (pressure fighter).

I respect GGG's style because I think it is no nonsense. He comes in there with bad intent, and wants to finish the fight which I believe to be the ultimate goal in boxing (the knockout). If you're consistently a scorecard fighter I think you will invite criticism. Knockouts are very hard to dispute. Even if you're doing terrible in a fight, and you get the knockout......nothing up to that point matters anymore because you won.

I like them both for different reasons.

its funny because GGG has much more of a muay thai style of punching and fighting and I also fight the same way as him. I like the elusive tricksters but its not how I fight either, im muay khao. He trains up in big bear which is not too far from me, I would like to try and make a trip out there one day if possible.

its funny because GGG has much more of a muay thai style of punching and fighting and I also fight the same way as him. I like the elusive tricksters but its not how I fight either, im muay khao. He trains up in big bear which is not too far from me, I would like to try and make a trip out there one day if possible.

That would be sick. I wish I could meet more pro level boxers. The only living one I've ever met was James Toney. I saw Mikey Tyson but he was riding past in a SUV. That's awesome. I hope you can meet him, get an autographed glove or something. Good luck with that.

Also, what is muay khao?

GGG has a lot of.tricks in his sleeves too. He is not.your typical pressure fighter or he would have come off by now at this age. He sets up right hands and left hooks in a very good way. I also like his defence.

GGG has a lot of.tricks in his sleeves too. He is not.your typical pressure fighter or he would have come off by now at this age. He sets up right hands and left hooks in a very good way. I also like his defence.

IMO dude boxes like a muay thai fighter. Hes not boxing like mayweather, rigondeux, lomachenko, type stuff, those guys truly represent the art of boxing at its highest level, hit and not get hit. Hes obviously a high skill level but not so much on the elusiveness of boxing.

I would be interested to hear @Sinister thoughts on the subject in regards to both fighters style of fighting as well as who he thinks will win this time around.

IMO dude boxes like a muay thai fighter. Hes not boxing like mayweather, rigondeux, lomachenko, type stuff, those guys truly represent the art of boxing at its highest level, hit and not get hit. Hes obviously a high skill level but not so much on the elusiveness of boxing.

I would be interested to hear @Sinister thoughts on the subject in regards to both fighters style of fighting as well as who he thinks will win this time around.

Funny you say that. One of the reason why canelo is my fav boxer at the moment, is because his style is very fan friendly to watch for my muay thai heart.

You can almost see a deep lowkick after his combos if you Imagine it.

Also the way he stay close in range but still got great defense by small moves and little, but very effective footwork.

Funny you say that. One of the reason why canelo is my fav boxer at the moment, is because his style is very fan friendly to watch for my muay thai heart.

You can almost see a deep lowkick after his combos if you Imagine it.

Also the way he stay close in range but still got great defense by small moves and little, but very effective footwork.

i think were confused, i was saying canelo is more entertaining because hes more of a boxer, hit and not get hit, and GGG boxes like a MT fighterr IMO, he kinda just walks guys down. Canelo seems to be the overall more well rounded boxer as far as implementing boxing techniques, defense, head movement, hit and not get hit. just my thoughts.

Haha okay. To be honest i have not seen a full lenght ggg fight before his fight against canelo. I dont follow boxing much. Just the biggest fights or other fight i find interesting enough.

But i like the way canelo mixed in his combinations. Its a wet steam to see a deep lowkick or a fat switch bodykick at the end og those combos.

That would have been sexy. No homo

<datassdom>

i think were confused, i was saying canelo is more entertaining because hes more of a boxer, hit and not get hit, and GGG boxes like a MT fighterr IMO, he kinda just walks guys down. Canelo seems to be the overall more well rounded boxer as far as implementing boxing techniques, defense, head movement, hit and not get hit. just my thoughts.
I would agree he walks people down like in MT. But it.differs greatly. GGG does not get hit much for a pressure fighter. He is in fact a pressure counter puncher guy. He does not stay there trading hits like in MT. There is a lot of work of the jab and lots of.setting up. His strenght is really on that jab as he is.really strong with it, but despite the.force on that jab he uses it for counter punching and triggering reactions. And despite in MT, GGG cuts the ring almost flawlessly and you are almost always in a disadvantage. He wins the positioning game. He is very trickery by the way, just harder to notice as he is offensive pressure guy.

The ptoblem he had with Canelo imo is that Canelo is a counter puncher too. So he met a defensive counter puncher and he was kind of forced into not counter punching. He was for the first time challenged in positioning battle and I would say Canelo won it. GGG was forced to activity which is something he is not used to do. He sets traps usually.

I hope he works that jab and forced Canelo into shots this time. Instead of him being forced to activity.

I am pretty sure GGG can win the.first rounds by only jabbing which will make.Canelo punch.

Back