Canelo enrolls in year round testing

He has the right to eat anywhere.... however when the meat in your country is famous for being tainted with all sorts of shit in it which has caused problems for other athletes .... don’t you think you should be a little cautious about what you eat and ingest?? Specially since you had a fight coming up... like I said fishy as hell... you’re either on steroids or very stupid either one is not good lol
I'm pretty much sure that Canelo has being cautious in his whole career, and these type of things happen in Mexico on isolated cases. He already tested negative in his last sample (the important one) and he hasn't been proven to have ingested something to make him had a better performance or something. And finally, sure Canelo will learn about this fucked up experience.

yeah, and if you take 2g and get tested a month later, you will have 20ng / ml in the urine. what's your point? that the low dose of clen means he coulnd't have possibly be using it intentionally? he failed the first fucking test. if he was clean on monday and dirty with an extremely low dosage on tuesday, i'd get your point. but he wasn't. he was dirty the first time they tested him.

oh the ironing.

The "if" word doesn't apply on this one. I'll get your point, well I don't get it... mmm I don't know. lol.

You really think that people can take 2g of Clen?? Something is wrong with your example and also based on the Clen's lifetime on the organism.

ADCC doesn't test jack shit, for anyone. it's also a grappling competition. they don't knock eachother unconscious with their fists, so i'm a bit more lenient when it comes to the roidmonkeys. and i never supported the dirty fucker for failing tests, or holding on to shit when his opponents tapped. but if you must know, i must have a hundred posts here bitching about how he should be banned from both mma and grappling competition for a bunch of reasons.

i find it hilarious that you would go and dig through my posts looking for inconsistencies. i can help you out right here: i'm sure there were many. i've been on this forum for 13 years, i'm absolutely certain that i've posted some incredibly stupid shit. but that doesn't exactly invalidate my arguments in this case, does it? maybe you could try addressing my point, instead of trying for some bush league character assassination.

when people were shitting on canelo prior to the golovkin fight, i thought you were a sensible guy. turns out you're just a sad little man, who happens to be a disturbingly delusional fan of canelo. enjoy sipping through the rest of my 13k posts.
The only thing we can conclude with this is how contradictory and inconsistent you can become.

He has the right to eat anywhere.... however when the meat in your country is famous for being tainted with all sorts of shit in it which has caused problems for other athletes .... don’t you think you should be a little cautious about what you eat and ingest?? Specially since you had a fight coming up... like I said fishy as hell... you’re either on steroids or very stupid either one is not good lol

RJJ had a reasonable take on this, which is just that fighters want to be comfortable and Canelo feels more comfortable in Mexico than America.

But still he was either negligent or just cheap if the results came from tainted beef. Making 8 figures per fight and you can't import your beef? He could eat wagyu every night if he wanted, but he chooses to risk it for his boy Slim's carne-asada? How good can a $30m+ taco actually taste? Am I done asking these rhetorical questions?

ADCC doesn't test jack shit, for anyone. it's also a grappling competition. they don't knock eachother unconscious with their fists, so i'm a bit more lenient when it comes to the roidmonkeys. and i never supported the dirty fucker for failing tests, or holding on to shit when his opponents tapped. but if you must know, i must have a hundred posts here bitching about how he should be banned from both mma and grappling competition for a bunch of reasons.

i find it hilarious that you would go and dig through my posts looking for inconsistencies. i can help you out right here: i'm sure there were many. i've been on this forum for 13 years, i'm absolutely certain that i've posted some incredibly stupid shit. but that doesn't exactly invalidate my arguments in this case, does it? maybe you could try addressing my point, instead of trying for some bush league character assassination.

when people were shitting on canelo prior to the golovkin fight, i thought you were a sensible guy. turns out you're just a sad little man, who happens to be a disturbingly delusional fan of canelo. enjoy sipping through the rest of my 13k posts.
I wont resort to name calling

Character assassination? Lol exaggerate much.

I asked to understand a fans point of view as to why hold one standard on someone and a different one on another?

No judgement just to understand the dynamics of a topic

Since you went with tons of paragraphs to defend yourself

I'll answer your question

Remind me what it was?

( lol if you answer , well look it up how you did my past)

The "if" word doesn't apply on this one. I'll get your point, well I don't get it... mmm I don't know. lol.

You really think that people can take 2g of Clen?? Something is wrong with your example and also based on the Clen's lifetime on the organism.

what the fuck are you talking about? you being incapable of basic reading comprehension isn't exactly my problem here.

no i don't have an opinion on the specific amount of clen you can or cannot take. i don't give two fucks about the dosage people use. i'm disputing your argument that a low level of clen in blood means unintentional use. the fact that the amount halves in 36 hours doesn't prove your point, lol. if you don't understand this simple fact, then you really shouldn't be debating this topic.

let's use your own example: you have 20ng / ml on monday, and 36 hours later you have 10 ng / ml. that's great!

but what happens if you actually took a shitton more (say, on the previous tuesday), and we tested you 36 hours prior, you'd have 40 ng / ml, right? if we did it 72 hours earlier, you'd have 80 ng / ml. 108 hours earlier, your level would've been 160 ng / ml. 108 hours isn't even 5 days. 2^x rises really fucking fast.

the fact that clenbuterol has a 36 hour halflife would've been very beneficial to your argument had canelo passed the first test. i even dare to claim it would've cleared him! unfortunately for you, he didn't. he failed the first fucking time they tested him, so it's a stupid point to bring up.

The only thing we can conclude with this is how contradictory and inconsistent you can become.

do explain the inconsistencies then.

it's inconsistent that i don't place the same weight on roided grapplers that i do on boxers and mma fighters?

@Marc A pulled my "support" of palhares straight out of his ass, as i've bashed the dirty shit a million times over.

if you guys said "canelo fucked up but i'm still a fan and he's now enrolled into VADA so all is well as far as i'm concerned", i would have nothing to add. i was a big fan, and i'm disappointed that he fucked up. he's the face of boxing, he should've fucking known better. but this mental gymnastics with excuses and trying to discredit my points by digging through my ten thousand posts on this site is beyond pathetic.

argue the point, or fuck off.

Last edited:
what the fuck are you talking about? you being incapable of basic reading comprehension isn't exactly my problem here.

no i don't have an opinion on the specific amount of clen you can or cannot take. i don't give two fucks about the dosage people use. i'm disputing your argument that a low level of clen in blood means unintentional use. the fact that the amount halves in 36 hours doesn't prove your point, lol. if you don't understand this simple fact, then you really shouldn't be debating this topic.

let's use your own example: you have 20ng / ml on monday, and 36 hours later you have 10 ng / ml. that's great!

but what happens if you actually took a shitton more (say, on the previous tuesday), and we tested you 36 hours prior, you'd have 40 ng / ml, right? if we did it 72 hours earlier, you'd have 80 ng / ml. 108 hours earlier, your level would've been 160 ng / ml. 108 hours isn't even 5 days. 2^x rises really fucking fast.

the fact that clenbuterol has a 36 hour halflife would've been very beneficial to your argument had canelo passed the first test. i even dare to claim it would've cleared him! unfortunately for you, he didn't. he failed the first fucking time they tested him, so it's a stupid point to bring up.

it's inconsistent that i don't place the same weight on roided grapplers that i do on boxers and mma fighters?

@Marc A pulled my "support" of palhares straight out of his ass, as i've bashed the dirty shit a million times over.

if you guys said "canelo fucked up but i'm still a fan and he's now enrolled into VADA so all is well as far as i'm concerned", i would have nothing to add. i was a big fan, and i'm disappointed that he fucked up. he's the face of boxing, he should've fucking known better. but this mental gymnastics with excuses and trying to discredit my points by digging through my ten thousand posts on this site is beyond pathetic.

This is getting awkard , you are being disingenuous

Here is a post at how awesome he is
i've only seen the finish, wow. palhares is a monstrous fighter, but this is fucking retarded.
Your beef with him was all about him and his character in the ring

No word on his Cheating ped ways

Was there ?
Sauce http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/palhares-vs-shields-spoilers.3043331/

LOL @ you acting as if this proves he was somehow unjustly accused of being a cheating shit.

i've stated all along that he's a cheater and should enroll into year round testing if he doesn't want every future victory to be tainted. this is the right step to take, and i'm glad he took it. it will make it a lot easier for me to enjoy his fights. but @Marc A, ejaculating over it as if it's some vindication for your endless white knighting of pednelo doesn't really make sense. this doesn't invalidate the past, he still pissed dirty. it just gives us good reason to believe he'll be clean the next time he fights.

<You11> NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY BELT, " EVERY TIME CHAMPION ".

Something like this will suffice:

picsart_05-13-09-14-08-png.380689

giphy.webp

CA NE LO !!

<20>.

I like the word "probably" in this post. Probably you had no idea how does it work.
No idea how what works? He probably had himself tested to make sure he's clean before calling up vada, why else wait this long?

Canelo needs to be tested now. And going forward. He's avoided it long enough. As mentioned, it was even a requirement of one of the sanctioning bodies yet they didn't enforce it? Weak sauce. And given the clen clip, it looks bad.

This is a step in the right direction, to be clear. But just talk at this point until he's tested.

This is getting awkard , you are being disingenuous

Here is a post at how awesome he is

Your beef with him was all about him and his character in the ring

No word on his Cheating ped ways

Was there ?
Sauce http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/palhares-vs-shields-spoilers.3043331/
no, it's not getting awkward, it's getting sad. you can't address a single point i raise about canelo, because you're too busy trying to prove your point by pulling out my posts from 2015 lol.

this is so pathetic i can't even wrap my brain around it. i literally have countless posts calling palhares a cheater for both his PED use and his in ring antics. find them yourself, shitbird.

you do understand i can be critical of a fighter and still admit that his fights or technique were good, right? kind of like i still think canelo's fights were awesome and he's a really good boxer, but at the same time i think he's a cheating shit? i'm a grown up, my stance on an athlete doesn't have to be to either suck their dick or hate their guts. i guess that's inconsistent to someone like you.

oh and, i'm done trying to reason with you fellas. trying to address your bullshit is not a productive task, ya'll have fun now.

no, it's not getting awkward, it's getting sad. you can't address a single point i raise about canelo, because you're too busy trying to prove your point by pulling out my posts from 2015 lol.

this is so pathetic i can't even wrap my brain around it. i literally have countless posts calling palhares a cheater for both his PED use and his in ring antics. find them yourself, shitbird.

you do understand i can be critical of a fighter and still admit that his fights or technique were good, right? kind of like i still think canelo's fights were awesome and he's a really good boxer, but at the same time i think he's a cheating shit? i'm a grown up, my stance on an athlete doesn't have to be to either suck their dick or hate their guts. i guess that's inconsistent to someone like you.

oh and, i'm done trying to reason with you fellas. trying to address your bullshit is not a productive task, ya'll have fun now.
Take care

Informative, thank you.

His legacy isn't going to be hurt by looking dumb for eating meat. Boxer's already look dumb all the time, how smart do you think boxers are supposed to be outside of a ring in the first place? They beat the fuck outta each other for a living.

brah, nobody is going to buy the tainted meat excuse in 2018 after all the high profile athletes who lied about PED use and then ended up being proven cheaters on the back end. Just like nobody buys the dick pill excuses or tainted supplement excuses anymore. Pretty much everyone in the world assumes all pro athletes are on some type of illegal or potentially illegal in the future type of supplement program. The dopers are always one step ahead of the testers.

Lol... you sound so triggered right now. Anyways, you once again bring to the table the word "if"...

Let's put it together using the "if" word just like you do: What If Canelo eat contaminated food in February 15, then he got to VADA in February 17 to take the first test that show 0.8 levels of Clenbuterol and even less in the second test, only to show in the final test that he's clean. Sorry, but you're the one that try so hard ...

Not too much to explain but you admitting how stupid shitposter you can be at times.

I was disappointed as well in the beginning of this whole drama but as a human being, I can say that we are not perfect and that we can enjoy the benefit of the doubt sometimes and being this a Clenbuterol topic in which a Mexican athlete got involved, I did get him that benefit and fortunately for him and for me as a fan he has done his best to show that he's clean so far... And that is what counts to me.

No idea how what works? He probably had himself tested to make sure he's clean before calling up vada, why else wait this long?

This, I actually find it quite funny that people are giving him props for this

Back