Canelo a Free Agent

I dont know a whole lot about boxing but this sounds like good news, looking forward to the Plant fight.

Dana White can start Zuffa boxing with Canelo.

Reactions: MMA
So what’s next for DAZN ?

They should honestly hide AJ from Fury at this point if they want to survive. Lol
Also, the implications for Golden Boy could be devastating too with Ryan Garcia being close to Canelo and training with the Reynosos. Especially with Garcia already calling out Oscar plenty of times.
I dont see how this winds up being in Golden Boys best interests.

Last edited:
Plant turned down a Canelo fight not too long ago.

Actually probably better as it gets a major expense off their backs. Maybe make a play towards the Charlo brothers if they are actually free agents. GGG/Charlo would do well for them.

They are launching in the UK next month for a cheap price. £1.99 a month I think. And Boxing isn’t their sole driver, though in the US it is.

Just dont pull a Crawford and sign with Top Rank then say you want all the guys at PBC but theyre avoiding you.

Just dont pull a Crawford and sign with Top Rank then say you want all the guys at PBC but theyre avoiding you.
Looks like more PBC aligned if he may fight Plant.

But Canelo doesn’t need any TV partner unless they are giving him large guaranteed money

I guess Oscar has to work extra hard to make Ryan Garcia happy. And Vergil Ortiz, too.

But Canelo doesn’t need any TV partner unless they are giving him large guaranteed money
Better make sure he reads the contract properly next time

As big as Canelo is, networks wont give up their champs to Canelo without a long term deal in return.

Back