Social Canadians Tracked by Health Canada Without Consent or Knowledge

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If the health department is doing this, imagine what the police and intelligence services are doing. We shit on China and North Korea for being surveillance states, but I wonder if our own governments in the West are just better at hiding the tracks.
OTTAWA - Canadians' movements, including trips to the liquor store and pharmacy, were closely tracked via their mobile phones without their knowledge during the COVID-19 pandemic, a report sent to a parliamentary committee shows.

Outbreak intelligence analysts BlueDot prepared reports using anonymized data for the Public Health Agency of Canada to help it understand travel patterns during the pandemic. The federal government provided one of these reports to the House of Commons ethics committee as it probed the collection and use of mobile phone data by the public health agency.

The report reveals the agency was able to view a detailed snapshot of people's behaviour, including visits to the grocery store, gatherings with family and friends, time spent at home and trips to other towns and provinces.
Canadians tracked via phones during pandemic: report | CTV News

Fuck.

I mean, I know I'm an alcoholic but I have no interest in knowing how many times I went to the liquor store the last two years. Fucking embarassing.

I need to rethink my life.

Well, I mean, it is now three times (me included, first time) that we've voted in a guy who says he admires China's basic dictatorship. But then again, Canadians seem to want social media regulated by the government as well as the have the Federal Government regulate the internet at large. Sadly, that Federal Government hasn't even been able to win the popular vote the last two elections, so the people rolling all this shit out actually got fewer votes than the party they beat out for seats, so they don't really have a mandate as they do all this shit. It's not a good time for Canada - but if you want to see a country primed for a new kind of technological nanny state, look to the north..

Last edited:
lol... I guarantee there's plenty of cucks in Canada that don't give a fuck. I mean, there's several on this forum.

100% truth. They don't seem to understand the creep that comes from this kind of thing. Someday they'll have enough and it will be too late.

trudeau-has-instituted-hitler-type-powers-over-capital-1024x576.jpg

this-is-my-shocked-face-jpg.119183

It's not like they're the land of the "free"...

Keep giving government power.....Biden, Trudeau, the people that own them and the rest of the "leaders" of the West would love to cut your head off and shit down your neck just like Putin and Xi do to their people.......and the more you keep trusting them and allowing them to steal more power and wealth, they eventually will. They are not your friends. They hate you, a lot, probably more than Putin does. They're all on the antisocial personality disorder spectrum, operate in a Machiavellian way and the future they seek does not include us being prosperous and free.

I was just about to go off on a Trudeau rant, but the truth is all governments take advantage of power. The problem is, some citizens are too stupid to hold them accountable and are willing to keep reelecting the most corrupt ones.

i think this initally leaked over the xmas holidays?

Sherdog Lurker Ninja-Mind; legendary status

Also be sure to carry your phones everywhere sherbros and shersisses, nothing can go wrong, and if you find yourself in need of moar birds you can search Alphabet for pics of moar birds on demand, as well as pull up groundhog info on demand!

Surely this isn't surprising to anyone. Hiding their tracks?

<JagsKiddingMe>

They aren't even good at that. They just get a couple dopes to go on their propaganda networks and call it a conspiracy theory and see who falls for it.

If the health department is doing this, imagine what the police and intelligence services are doing. We shit on China and North Korea for being surveillance states, but I wonder if our own governments in the West are just better at hiding the tracks.

Canadians tracked via phones during pandemic: report | CTV News
Part of the solution is a easily created semi fake identity. Fake facebook, fake google account. Then use these details for android on your phone. You still get tracked but its some other name.

Part of the solution is a easily created semi fake identity. Fake facebook, fake google account. Then use these details for android on your phone. You still get tracked but its some other name.

Or you could just leave your phone at home. If you absolutely must have a phone on you, then pay cash for a pay-as-you-go burner phone.

Or you could just leave your phone at home. If you absolutely must have a phone on you, then pay cash for a pay-as-you-go burner phone.
I use it in the car all the time though to avoid the speed traps. But you are right.

Well, I mean, it is now three times (me included, first time) that we've voted in a guy who says he admires China's basic dictatorship. But then again, Canadians seem to want social media regulated by the government as well as the have the Federal Government regulate the internet at large. Sadly, that Federal Government hasn't even been able to win the popular vote the last two elections, so the people rolling all this shit out actually got fewer votes than the party they beat out for seats, so they don't really have a mandate as they do all this shit. It's not a good time for Canada - but if you want to see a country primed for a new kind of technological nanny state, look to the north..
I'm not surprised you incorrectly quoted Trudeau. He said he admired that the their basic dictatorship allowed them to turn on their economy a dime to turn more toward renewables like and invest in things like solar energy. He didn't say he admired dictatorship as a form of government. And this was from 2013.

The plandemic of course was used to accelerate the technocracy and surveillance as well as the merging of state and corporate power. And thanks to the intensely polarized political environment (created by the media) there are many people who celebrate the growing authoritarianism, as the screens tell them that their "enemies" are being "owned" by it. Just look at how many people celebrated an internal passport system based on a "vaccine" that doesn't even stop the spread of the virus. This is only gonna get worse in the coming years, much worse.

Back