• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Canadian Truckers V3

Do you support the protest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The conservative party loves to put her front and centre to distract from the fact that 99% of them are white.

Maybe the people in my riding are the racists. They voted in a white liberal over the black PC candidate. I know my vote was purely based on skin colour :rolleyes:

More than one
Yeah but the number matters. If they have a dozen or two than I can understand why that would be significant to bring up. If they have like 3 or 4 then its kind of a silly point to try and make.

Unless the protester is violent, a cop should never be allowed to unload on someone like that.

Who cares if the injuries are serious or not. Should it matter if that lady was killed by the horse? Do we only need to address police taking liberties if a death, or serious injury, is involved? We don't obviously, but you're playing partisan nonsense here. Stop being silly.
Yes, of course it matters if she died.

Everyone in the area was given multiple warnings that it was time to leave. They stayed, meaning they assumed the risks involved with defying police orders. They are very lucky that no one was seriously hurt, and overall the police were extremely patient and gentle with them.

Pretending that the police were out of line just makes you guys seem completely out of touch with reality.

Have any of you ever seen an actual protest before? And how police handle those protesters?[/QUOTE]

Pretending the few police in question here weren't out of line, makes you look like you're carrying an extra chromosome.

Babies live in this neighborhood. Seniors. Pets. Disabled people. Blind people.

The noise went on for ten days straight, and they only stopped because of an injunction.

The convoy is scum, and their supporters are too. They deserve everything that is coming to them.
The honking made my cats poop on bed.

Ok I'll stop.. Im not very good at trolling

Yeah but the number matters. If they have a dozen or two than I can understand why that would be significant to bring up. If they have like 3 or 4 then its kind of a silly point to try and make.

A quick review without in depth genetic testing shows about 35 Liberal MPs who are visible minorities including 6 who appear to be black.

My local police had to head over to Ottawa to help out because the cops there just let them roll on in. Pretty sad stuff for a capitol city. Over here the convoy got squashed in one night.
Well, that's why the Chief of Police resigned and the City Council Police Services Board was replaced. They completely shit the bed.

He lied multiple times in the tweets you posted, and he's a know hack.

Did the RCMP joke about the idiot protesters? Sure, probably. News flash: Lots of cops are assholes.

Zero serious injuries.
Mostly peaceful jackboots

The conservative party loves to put her front and centre to distract from the fact that 99% of them are white.
So now melanin content is high on a priority list? She's only in a position of prominence because she's black? According to you? She couldn't have achieved it due to merit? Color doesn't matter except when a POC says something you don't like, then she's the equivalent of a female uncle Ben?

You do realize that white folks tend to be the most socially liberal of any of the races, right? Seeing as you brought race into the conversation and all. Nevermind the pesky fact that (seeing as you're married to the idea that skin colour should dictate political, social and bodily autonomy stances) vaccine hesitancy does not align with political leanings.

So, should she be allowed to speak her mind, or, well , what are you getting at?

A quick review without in depth genetic testing shows about 35 Liberal MPs who are visible minorities including 6 who appear to be black.
Okay, but you didn’t say visible minority, you just said black. I’m not disputing that the Conservatives have less visibly minorities in their caucus. So 6 appear Black, but we don’t know if that’s how they identify. Even if all 6 did, that’s not a very large disparity, especially within the context of which geographical regions are more likely to vote for each party.

Are you in support of the Emergencies Act?
I'm in support of shutting down the occupation of Ottawa by any means necessary. The Emergency Measures Act managed to effectively and peacefully shut it down in a matter of days, with zero serious injuries.

I think the Act should only be used in rare circumstances, and maybe this situation could have been resolved without using it.

But there is no question that invoking the act accomplished its intended goal, which was peacefully ending the illegal occupation of Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back