Can you think of a more hateable character

Has anyone mentioned this piece of shit?
OIP.kKQl_QndZp4Ay0_hl9_5sQHaEo

Also Ziggy from the Wire

The actor of Ziggy is a crybaby himself. So it fits. When they filmed "Generation Kill" . Afterwards he talked with the real soldiers described in the script and he told them that he got PTSD just from filming the movie. :rolleyes:

Nah Upham wasn't too bad. It was more about fear than anything else. He wasn't a foot soldier.

Most hateable characters for me are Burke from Aliens and Robert the Bruce from Braveheart.
These guys straight up sabotaged their allies.

I'm also adding Sabine Wren to this list because she also sabotages her allies.

At least Robert redeemed himself in the end. I can't hate on him to much either because his father was making moves behind the scenes.

I'll see your King Joffrey, and raise you Jen-ney Gump.

Don't really see how people hate on Jenny honestly. Don't get me wrong she's a bitch but with the child hood she had who can blame her?

His corporate scheming killed Newt's family. She somehow survives on a xenomorph planet for weeks on her own suffering catastrophic PTSD and he was STILL wiling to unleash a face hugger on an 8 year old girl for one of the worst fate's imaginable. That's truly ruthless.

Yeah he's a fucken piece of shit.

I feel like this exact thread has been done a few times now.. right down to @Zer ‘s response but I thought it was @BisexualMMA that posted the Hanks response in the other thread.. that or.. I’ll be joining Ronnie soon buds I dunno lol

I feel like this exact thread has been done a few times now.. right down to @Zer ‘s response but I thought it was @BisexualMMA that posted the Hanks response in the other thread.. that or.. I’ll be joining Ronnie soon buds I dunno lol

Yeah, I don't know every thread sir.

If its been done @Substance Abuse @Jackonfire can one of you guys delete this thread please and thank you.

Many, easily. He was just paralyzed by fear in extreme situations, he wasn't a bad person.

Pretty much every character in this film, except for Malkovich, the artist who ended up banging Gyllehall's girlfriend, and the intern chick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GloveParadox
Back