can you swallow a pill or capsule

I can swallow them dry. Never been an issue.

i take like a handful of assorted pills at once no problem. the food you eat is bigger then any pill you take i never got why people have problems with this

small pills like B3 60mg, and others Ive taken I just put in my mouth and swallow, cant do that will CoQ10. Seriously even 400mg of that looks like a golf ball

I would never swallow CoQ either

small pills like B3 60mg, and others Ive taken I just put in my mouth and swallow, cant do that will CoQ10. Seriously even 400mg of that looks like a golf ball

I've just checked and pretty much every tablet I've got says "take with plenty of water" on the instructions. So I assumed that's what people did.

I've just checked and pretty much every tablet I've got says "take with plenty of water" on the instructions. So I assumed that's what people did.
Those are prescription pills right? Over the counter vitamins/antioxidants just say tell you doctor before taking these and eat on full stomach. Except for arginine that says eat on empty stomach. Carnitine requires lots of water though I think.

You can try ramming them through your throat.

Those are prescription pills right? Over the counter vitamins/antioxidants just say tell you doctor before taking these and eat on full stomach. Except for arginine that says eat on empty stomach. Carnitine requires lots of water though I think.

No, just over the counter. I've just checked an American brand and it doesn't say anything about water at all. Yuck.

Yeah.

I take 7 different vitamins/supplements everyday at once.
Sometimes i take them on the way to work and have no water or nothing to wash them down with so I just take 3 and then the other 4.

I highly recommend this to replace the giant horse pill sized fish oil capsules. Actually tastes great....nothing like fish oil. I add this directly to rice, veggies, etc.:

Carlson-The-Very-Finest-Fish-Oil-Lemon-088395015458.jpg

I used to have a really hard time swallowing pills, then I got sick last year and have been on an assortment of them since. It's 100% psychological, since the food you swallow is usually larger than the biggest pills. I still have trouble sometimes with really big ones, and I wouldn't dream of taking them all at once, but I can swallow normal pills just fine now.

i can swallow a big fistful of pills with a gulp of water. never been hard.

I don't think I understand the question. Is this restricted to pills or do you have trouble swallowing food or anything else? I don't see the difference.

bunch of queers. real men suppository that shit, like a raw dog in hell.

I highly recommend this to replace the giant horse pill sized fish oil capsules. Actually tastes great....nothing like fish oil. I add this directly to rice, veggies, etc.:

Carlson-The-Very-Finest-Fish-Oil-Lemon-088395015458.jpg

I can almost feel the gas building up in my gut just staring at the bottle.

Back