can you swallow a pill or capsule

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I admit Im a grown ass man but i never got used to swallowing pills or capsules. They just wont go down. I have to crush them or open capsules then mix with water on a spoon. im not the only guy i know who cant neither

Growing up I was never able to. Getting into fitness kind of forced me too with fish oil pills, and similar. Now it's no problem.

You got the same problem with suppositories bro? You could be abnormally heterosexual

Some really big nasty tasting vitamins I struggled with and I used to have problems when I was a kid, I'm alright with most though.

Codliver Oil pills every day.

Small ones, no problem. Large ones I won't even try. No omega 3 for me.

I don't have an issue with it, but my wife has to like...reach back and place the pill right next to her throat and chug a bunch of water for it to go down. She's a wuss, and so are you. :icon_chee

If its that hard for you, take it with water. I take amino acids, idebenone, fish oil, multivitiamins, CoQ10 all at once. Its easy

I had problems with it as a child, but not as an adult. There are a lot of fun pills you can swallow... why would I want to miss out?

I can swallow like 10 of the horse sized supplement pills at a time lol... my ex girlfriend stood no chance tho. She would rather chew a gravol then try to swallow it. Tears everytime

maybe you can practice swallowing other stuff and swallowing in a different way.

Growing up some people usually have problems with that.

Just try it a dozen times, Its mostly psychological because every day you do swallow bigger things. For instance when you eat, some of the food you've mashed is still larger than the size of most pills when you do swallow them.

It's not a matter of lack of capacity to do, it's a matter of your subconscious so this is harder to change. Trick your mind into it. One good trick is to put a pill inside a tequila shot and take it. Usually you have to drink the tequila pretty fast so you'll get the pill most of the times. Try it initially with tequila (just for practice) and your subconscious will adequate your mind into believing you can actually swallow. Practice makes perfect, go around and swallow, swallow a lot, the most that you can, or at least try to. Afterwards you'll be able to easily sip it with 1/5 of a glass of water and later on you won't even need liquid to swallow it.

ya i can't do it either.

ive gotten to the point where i can cut them in half slide it down with noodles.

I assumed everyone took tablets with water.
small pills like B3 60mg, and others Ive taken I just put in my mouth and swallow, cant do that will CoQ10. Seriously even 400mg of that looks like a golf ball

Back