Can you stand yourself well in a bar fight if your 240lbs ?

It depends on the dude. But most huge dudes should not be fucked with.

I used to go to Mazotti's in HB during the 1990's. I had this bro Chaz, who was an enormous Football Lineman (6'5" - 290lbs). I watched him ragdoll a 6' - 200lb dude by grabbing his face with his gigantic paws. It was most impressive.

Can't assume I'm only trained in boxing but at 6'7/240 I'm guessing with 18+ years of wrestling, judo and bjj i.might be ok if I don't get one punch kod

Your average football fat bouncer can handle themselves against drunks, let alone a towering monster as described in the OP.

Your average football fat bouncer can handle themselves against drunks, let alone a towering monster as described in the OP.
Come to think of it, Melvin Guillard seemed to be an effective bouncer, though a mere manlet by Sherdog standards.

Come to think of it, Melvin Guillard seemed to be an effective bouncer, though a mere manlet by Sherdog standards.

Manhoef was the better Melvin.

I wouldn't be scurred of Guillard, but I'd give Manhoef his space.

So you're basically asking if a heavyweight boxer can handle himself against drunk idiots lol.
The guy below was smaller than what you suggested and not many people dared to fuck with him.
mike-tyson-vs-las-vegas-police-elitebrands-co.jpg

It depends on the dude. But most huge dudes should not be fucked with.

I used to go to Mazotti's in HB during the 1990's. I had this bro Chaz, who was an enormous Football Lineman (6'5" - 290lbs). I watched him ragdoll a 6' - 200lb dude by grabbing his face with his gigantic paws. It was most impressive.

And if they have speed with it too, nightmares. I have a friend who is a shot putter. We're both around 6'1 but I'm 205 and he's tipping 300 and not that obese looking. We had our horseplay over the years and there's no moving him and he has no problems sending you flying even when you're trying to resist. A different level

Sounds like a skinny fat lanklet, go to the gym and work out and join an MMA gym as well, sort your diet out.

Yeah, for sure. I bounced for many years and I'm 6'2 220 and I never had an issue. Sure when the 49er offensive linemen came in, there was no way in hell I'm moving one who didn't want to be moved. But in every other situation I was usually the larger guy. My main goal would be to control their arms so they couldn't swing on me then I'd get them outside as fast as I could. I threw a guy into a urinal once, like a Steven Seagal movie, I also threw a guy into mud between bushes. Like Don Frye said, It's not about being a gentelman, it's a fight.

I only use spinning stuff when engaging in bar fights
iu

Many times I can't stand myself. Not sure how that relates to bar fighting tho. <{vega}>

Fooking White Belts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back