Can you stand yourself well in a bar fight if your 240lbs ?

OnePunchBrawler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say your 6”7 and 240lbs and you go to a bar or club and encounter a attacker, would your size be enough to withstand your ground and successfully defend yourself ?

assuming you are trained in boxing only

If the attack doesn't know any grappling then prolly. If you have combat sports experience then you're probably as long as nothing crazy happens. Buy if you go to the ground with anyone with grappling experience then sucks to suck. Better hope they're nice and don't beat your face in

Wut da fog?

I'm 5'10", 185 pounds.

I lost only one bar fight, boxing only.

Been arrested 7x, charged twice, only one "count" stuck (Disturbing the Peace, as a drop-down from Assault with a Deadly Weapon).

Anyway, the key to "winning"a bar fight is to assess whether your opponent is dangerous, or a drunk idiot. If only a drunk idiot, then just ignore.

If dangerous, then immediately commence beating the absolute ship out of him, as soon as you make the read.

NOTE: The only bar fight I lost, I hadn't yet boxed, and I tried to "be cool and talk my way out of it" ... MIS-reading the legit malintent of my aggressor. Should have smacked him, up-under the jaw the moment I read his angry face.

As Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower once quipped, "It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

A street fight has more to do with reading accurately, responding immediately, and going for a finish ... than it has to do with "size and weight" ...

Never fought anyone my size — everyone larger, some significantly so.

I'll go for knees and spiked elbows to the dome

Lets say your 6”7 and 240lbs and you go to a bar or club and encounter a attacker, would your size be enough to withstand your ground and successfully defend yourself ?

Don't you end your fights with a single punch? If so, you shouldn't have any problems.

Don't you end your fights with a single punch? If so, you shouldn't have any problems.
No he only ever gets to throw one punch.
cm-punk.gif

Since I'm a Sherdogger, this means I have to cut 35 pounds of muscle?

<DisgustingHHH>

And with a street fighting record of 400-0, yeah I can defend myself well

Back