• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you name an actress that you only found attractive in one movie?

I think Glenn Close is an odd looking woman, but crazy Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction was sexy in her own way. Never again though.

Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies. That stripping scene put hair on my chest at 6 years old.

1b.jpg

Valorie Curry in ''American Pastoral''. Well, I actually only saw her in that movie, but I googled her and she looks kinda plain with long hair. I think she looks better with short hair.

swede-levov-ewan-mcgregor-and-rita-cohen-valorie-curry-in-american-pastoral-PMBWD4.jpg

Harder being on a Cop show i know but i'll say Marina Squerciati from Chicago P.D. in A Walk Among the Tombstones.
Case in point, wearing a see-through dress in real life when breast-feeding has left her tits looking a little sad.

70566280.jpg
qewaetr.jpg

I normally don't like Nicole Kidman. But she looked good in bewitched

Have you ever seen Eyes Wide Shut? I had no idea how hot Nicole was when younger!

I was just kidding in my post, but I think an MMA forum is probably not the best place to expect people to have seen The Hours. It was the one where she had a giant prosthetic schnoz attached to her face for the whole movie. The Hours is probably the only movie where she didn't look particularly good.

Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. She could ride me like her broom anytime looking like that.

fzyxHLE.png

sVC2NYC.gif

Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. She could ride me like her broom anytime looking like that.

fzyxHLE.png

sVC2NYC.gif

No offense to you, or her, but she looks like a bad looking trannie here.

she was a hottie in honeymoon in vegas
rs_500x507-150923133649-500-sjp-vegas-honeymoon.gif

sarahjessicaparkerhoneymooninvegas.jpg

Back