• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you name an actress that you only found attractive in one movie?

beachburn2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Either that or ones that were unusually attractive playing a certain character

I only found Sean Young attractive when playing Rachael in Blade Runner (my AV), otherwise I thought she was meh

Also, Catherine Zeta-Jones in Ocean's Twelve. She's obviously a very attractive woman in general but I found her especially appealing in that flick.

Nicole Kidman only looks good in The Hours.

Charlize Theron in Monster.

Cameron Diaz in the Mask

giphy.gif

Nicole Kidman only looks good in The Hours.
not really a big movie guy, but I could go along with this, for an age, I really didn't think Kidman was close to being attractive, oddly I don't mind her as much these days, i'm getting older now, and looks have fallen in importance, compared to the ability to potentially make me a sandwich

Jamie Lee Curtis dont remember the movie tho

Cameron Diaz in the Mask

giphy.gif
smoke show in this movie, looked okay in others, but definitely had the quickest fall from grace where looks are concerned.

Last edited:
I can only say Dominiqueue Swain in Lolita 1997.
MV5BMTYxNjI5NzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM3OTIwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1502,1000_AL_.jpg

I'm sure I'd fancy her in other movies too, just that's the one and only movie I've seen her in.

I can only say Dominiqueue Swain in Lolita 1997.
MV5BMTYxNjI5NzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM3OTIwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1502,1000_AL_.jpg

I'm sure I'd fancy her in other movies too, just that's the one and only movie I've seen her in.

Wait, hold on. She wasn't of legal age back then.

This is just utterly fucking brilliant. Is this some kind of a mockumentary on BBC? I want to see the rest of this show.
Brass Eye. I have the dve but expect its all online by now mate.

I don't like Cate Blanchett but would very much in the indiana jones movie

Easy: The actress who played Hela in Thor Ragnarok. So fucking hot with the hair and makeup and confidence. Never noticed how hot she could look before that.

Back