• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you imagine a middleweight or heavier fighter doing this...?

Khabib has been calling Connor out for a fight for almost a YEAR now, with no response from Connor.

No matter how much you try to rewrite the truth, Canner's pussy hurts at the thought of getting in the cage with Khabib...
he was busy making 100 million, while your boy was busy not eating because of his mystical sky god

So you're saying Conor got triggered like a little girl and called his posse because Khabib talked to Artem in a hallway?

Cool story bro

<mma4>
last time I checked putting your hands on someone is assault, he put his hands on artem..... then slapped him when artem tried to move his arm

but they just talked right?

Khabib has been calling Connor out for a fight for almost a YEAR now, with no response from Connor.

No matter how much you try to rewrite the truth, Canner's pussy hurts at the thought of getting in the cage with Khabib...

This is the truth.

Conor has had the opportunity to fight Khabib one on one in a cage for everyone to see and he wanted nothing to do with it.

Instead he gets his posse and goes after a guy at pretty much his weakest point of a weight cut.

What a brave little man.

last time I checked putting your hands on someone is assault, he put his hands on artem..... then slapped him when artem tried to move his arm

but they just talked right?

Last I checked charging someone for assault because they put their hands on you and didn't do anything means you're a pussy and a rat.

Last I checked charging someone for assault because they put their hands on you and didn't do anything means you're a pussy and a rat.
no-one said anything about charging anyone, Im just explaining that more went on than you are making out...... lets not pretend it was some quiet 1 on 1 conversation, Artem was backed against a wall with a crowd of khabibs goons all around him

no-one said anything about charging anyone, Im just explaining that more went on than you are making out...... lets not pretend it was some quiet 1 on 1 conversation, Artem was backed against a wall with a crowd of khabibs goons all around him

A crowd of Khabib's goons that literally stood there and watched them talk.

How terrifying.

Some high level little-man's disease to feel the need to grab 20 guys. No one without a major insecurity complex would do this. Imagine any random heavyweight feeling the need to put a posse together XD

Heavyweights are too slow and would gas before even reaching the dollie, Conleth has the perfect balance of strength and speed. Mighty Mouse for example wouldn't even have the strength to toss it through the window.

Did you see Colins sprint? The guards didn't even have time to react before it hit the window.

oh but you obviously do eh?

let me guess? you bench over 400lbs right?

Christ are you his wife?? XD What I said about the kid is a mere observation/opinion, the pro fighters are being way harsher on the guy than I am lol.

A crowd of Khabib's goons that literally stood there and watched them talk.

How terrifying.
did they now? none of them were making threats or intimidating artem were they?

is that why Ali had to literally drag artem away? I shit on Ali all the time but that was the most decent thing Ive seen him do

so Conor shouldve approached khabib only when his goons were there but its fine for khabib to swarm artem the way he did?

cool story bro
Do you have no shame? You're still here defending Conor?

Shameless

Great question TS. I don’t need to think about it though. I am a sherdogger which means that I am 6’5 265lbs of ripped muscle. I am rich and model on the side for fun when I am not busy saving lives and practicing law.

Anyway. The answer is I not have to imagine it because as a sherdogger I predicted this may happen so I decided to smash a bus with people in it. The people in my bus also got corn meal abrasions but the main difference was the glass flew farther and hit more people. That was the impact of being bigger.

Hope this helps.

Christ are you his wife?? XD What I said about the kid is a mere observation, the pro fighters are being way harsher on the guy than I am lol.
Im fucking with you because of how you are responding, not because you badmouthed Conor lol

Do you have no shame? You're still here defending Conor?

Shameless
Ive said countless times he was out of order, understanding why something happened isnt the same as defending it

I understand why he went after khabib the way he did, I just wish he hadnt lost the nut the way he did

Heavyweights are too slow and would gas before even reaching the dollie, Conleth has the perfect balance of strength and speed. Mighty Mouse for example wouldn't even have the strength to toss it through the window.

Did you see Colins sprint? The guards didn't even have time to react before it hit the window.

Lol! I think you have solved it.

did they now? none of them were making threats or intimidating artem were they?

is that why Ali had to literally drag artem away? I shit on Ali all the time but that was the most decent thing Ive seen him do

A professional fighter had words with another fighter in a hotel?

I do hope he's okay. PTSD is a terrible thing. I hope he's not mentally scarred for life from all of those words he must have heard. I pray one day he will recover.

2spookky4me-2spooky-afraid-fear-fright-scared-scary-shaking-spongebob-spooky-GIF.gif

Besides Conor....who the fook in his "crew" can even really fight? His posse is like Mayweathers in the sense they just want be next to Conor. Khabib runs with straight killers...wtf you think would happen Conor's boys if they met up with Khabib's? Most of Khabibs guys are all actual fighters themselves unlike Conor's buddies....I mean Conor's 2nd best guy besides him is fucking Artem....what does that tell you. Islam Makhachev by himself would beat the shit out probably a good number of guys alone.

A professional fighter had words with another fighter in a hotel?

I do hope he's okay. PTSD is a terrible thing. I hope he's not mentally scarred for life from all of those words he must have heard. I pray one day he will recover.

2spookky4me-2spooky-afraid-fear-fright-scared-scary-shaking-spongebob-spooky-GIF.gif
so Conor is "triggered" for reacting to that, but Khabib is alpha for getting insulted by artem answering a question in a random interview?

do you put any thought into this or are you just this stupid naturally?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back