Can you guess how many days per week Tito Ortiz is training for Chuck Liddell?

He's a babbling idiot.

But what if he's doing it on purpose to catch Chuck and his team off guard to deceive him. I think Tito is well aware of what he's doing and is training smarter using all the experience he's gained over the years it's just that when he said it it came out wrong

Unless Chuck needs the funds, can't figure out for the life of me why he'd take this fight.

Even if he doesn’t necessarily “need” the money... Why wouldn’t he take a big payday? Not fighting some heavy handed KO artist.. Even now, stylistically its a good fight for him... He’s get a little PR, gets his brand back out there, makes a nice paycheck... Why not... and it’s with a big promoter. I’d agree if him and Tito were fighting under Super Bum League Fights and getting paid $50k each...

But I have to imagine they are making a very good pay day on this.. even if PPV and gate isn’t massive. Their show money will be legit...

Even if he doesn’t necessarily “need” the money... Why wouldn’t he take a big payday? Not fighting some heavy handed KO artist.. Even now, stylistically its a good fight for him... He’s get a little PR, gets his brand back out there, makes a nice paycheck... Why not... and it’s with a big promoter. I’d agree if him and Tito were fighting under Super Bum League Fights and getting paid $50k each...

But I have to imagine they are making a very good pay day on this.. even if PPV and gate isn’t massive. Their show money will be legit...
Money I agree with...
everything else- not.
The integrity of Chucks chin has regressed to the point where a guy he's completely owned twice plays as a 3-1 favorite.
So, at this point in time - it's not a good stylistically match up for him.

I don't know man most likely but he could just want to fight again, he never wanted to retire in the first place.

Got fired. Now suddenly he is fighting again. He is almost 50.

Dr. Nick from The Simpsons must have been the guy who deemed Tito and Chuck medically fit to fight.

images

Well goddammit, hes got me stumped.

“I train six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I’ll train three days a week. One of those days I will train two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be training".

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/tito-ortiz-explains-training-for-chuck-liddell-hilarious-video

You just don't fucking understand math..It is all very clear

# of days = \sqrt{\frac{1}{N-1} \sum_{i=1}^N (x_i - \overline{x})^2} X ab±cb=(a±c)b

i keep watching these videos and laughing. did this guy go through college? because hes an idiot on a grand scale.

Must suck when you're trying to promote a fight and chuck is the more articulate of the two fighters...

Got fired. Now suddenly he is fighting again. He is almost 50.
He never wanted to give it up though, some fighters just don't know when to stop.

Has there ever been rumours that chuck is broke? Surely Dana would always help him out if he was in that much trouble.

Back