Can you do more pull-ups than Lindsey Vonn?

Yes. But I have a chin up bar in my exercise room and this is one of the exercises I do.

I would bet that most peoplITT can't back up their claim if they haven't done a full extension, proper form pull up, recently.

Last edited:
I find it amazing how easy these guys make pull ups (and muscle ups) look. Basic pullups are hard enough, but some of the possible variations are significantly harder. Before I fucked my shoulders up I'd usually do at least one set of strict pullups everytime I worked out. I probably maxed out at 15. But man, I was never as smooth as those guys that's for sure.

Yea man, some dudes are monsters. I can now do sets of 25 with my knees up no problem, but I had to start at sets of 8 and work my way up. It was a grind.

I was actually inspired to start my pullup routine because I saw some gymnastics dude in the gym doing L -sits like they were nothing. Guy was crazy smooth with it.

Good luck rehabing the shoulder though buddy. I've wrecked both my shoulders before. No fun. Hope you can get yours back to 100% and start getting them in again.

Last edited:
I can't but my wife could. Maybe not anymore, when she was getting in shape for our wedding she was able to like 19 pull ups. Now it's a year and half later and she's 5 months pregnant. So no.

Pull-ups aren't part of my regular workout these days, but I assume I can still do at least 6. I've done enough in my day to know that 6 isn't all that impressive, especially for an athlete. But admittedly I'd rather just watch Lindsey do naked pull-ups.

To be fair the video cuts off. She could have done 30 for all we know.

got to about 7:20 of this video. she says she can do 37 pull ups. fuck that.

awesome

anything that promotes strong woman paradigm in our society I fully support

Back