Can you believe Aldo has 9 title defenses?

N1 p4p fighter in the world
Only champ to have cleared out all top contenders. Only rematches are left for him at 145 or mcgregor fight.

His record is incredible, let's just hope that people don't turn on him when eventually loses.

Sherdog can turn nasty in a heartbeat. Before long you'll have idiots proclaiming he was never any good immediately after any loss.

His record is incredible, let's just hope that people don't turn on him when eventually loses.

Sherdog can turn nasty in a heartbeat. Before long you'll have idiots proclaiming he was never any good immediately after any loss.

A fighter could win titles in 5 different weight classes being 3 ft 5 and 100 lbs,KO everybody for 20 years straight having more than 100 consecutive wins and the second he'd lose people would call him an overrated can crusher.

A fighter could win titles in 5 different weight classes being 3 ft 5 and 100 lbs,KO everybody for 20 years straight having more than 100 consecutive wins and the second he'd lose people would call him an overrated can crusher.

This has barao all over it

I had Jones before Gustaffson before him.But Jones looked like crap against Alexander and even more against Cormier.Both looked so bad,that i'd even give Griffin right now a good chance to win a fight.

How much has he been hit though in his fights?

Mendes was his closest fight yet he came on top on every exchanges, got really wobbled with the uppercut once and dropped on the left hook. One hard fight isn't going to kill him.

It's a long time he's been part of the game, despite his relatively young age; he might not feel the repercussions yet, but the whole grind for so long will show eventually. I'd be happy if he goes out like GSP.

7. WEC =/=ufc, regardless of who owns it. Diff belt entirely

fact-break.jpg

He will surpass Silva's number of defenses (Connor, Edgar, TJ), go up, take and defend the belt, fight the WW champion in a superfight then retire as the GOAT.

TJ? Wtf...

And he is only 28 years old. This is EXACTLY why I believe Jose Aldo should be rightfully included in the discussion of fighters who have an exceptional chance of attaining GOAT status if they have not done it already (along with Jon Jones).

Guys like Aldo, Bones, and Silva are true GOATs. Not because some internet suck ups shove their heads up their asses, because they have gone out there time and time again, faced adversities and come out on top so far everytime (excluding Silva, but noone said a GOAT lives forever)

Conor has a long way to go to be considered in the same pool of fighters

Back