• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you be anymore delusional than Tony Ferguson?

They should make Tony vs Nate Diaz. Two delusional fighters would have a great back and forth of bullshit.

Sadly, Tony, JDS, Souza and some others need to think about life after fighting.....

i want that you know that the ufc have few consistent fighters and mostly are like this
because do good fights and after this is a deception
and thank you.

Yeah I agree Ferguson is starting to look like a joke
Yeah he actualy isnt

Like look at his instagram video where he was talkng about the fight and he was saying he Charles mentally broke in round 1 and was just a wet blanket and not doing much on top like wtf... the guy is delusional right now and its kinda sad but whatever

That's the correct type of mindset you gotta have to reach the top. You can claim he's crazy, delusional, etc all you want but fact is, that mindset has carried him further in life than your "he's just better than me and there's nothing I can do about it, I just lost" mindset.

no he did not reach the top. he got offered to fight holloway and the winner would face khabib......he declined. he never fought in a title match and if he did khabib would have whooped him.

he is acting delusional and he does act like an asshole very often. he has always been like this and gets a pass because he is 'crazy el cucuy' or something. having a few screws loose in your head is not a reason to be a delusional asshole

Back