• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can we talk about how that Shevchenko head kick would've put out most men in the UFC too?

Not everyone is a complete pussy like you

I'm sorry, what?

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice kick, very powerful and a beautiful finish.

But, do you think that a 125 lb male fighter landing that head-kick would KO "most of the male UFC roster"?

If DJ or Cejudo landed that kick, does it KO even 25% of the male roster at WW or bigger?

I don't think so, so I have a hard time believing that her kicks are even more powerful than the top males at 125.

Female Barboza. Kevin Lee would be doing the stanky leg after that kick too

Lol, did that 115 lbs girl KO you now?

KO'd him stiff, and then TS went into a corner with his oversized GIMP mask on fitting his shallow 5 ft 4 body and yanked his little 2 incher as she flirted with the real men in the room

Shevchenko has better striking technique than Tony Ferguson.

And yet neckbeard Sherdoggers will continue to pretend how they could stand up to professional WMMA fighters.
my bald overweight mt instructor has better technique than Ferguson too. Only means so much in a fight

these cops are low test as fuck, no combat ability whatsoever. No wonder they just shoot people anytime things get hairy.
cops are pussies. 40 percent of them are women beaters

Yes? A well placed powerful headkick will knock out most. The difference with males would be that few of them are as terrible as Eye and the kick would likely not have landed against someone more skilled. Not taking anything away from Schevchenko, but obviously you will see more awesome KOs against poor competition compared to the elite.

Back