Can we finally get RDA vs Woodley?

RDA is a bad style matchup for Woodley IMO

that pressure will get to him. Woodleys only shot is a counter that just melts him

Woodley fucks RDA up badly don't know what you all are smoking but it might be a Woodley-hate blunt.

He is most certainly stronger and more physical then RDA and he has that fast twitch explosion. If you think of how RDA got knocked out spectacularly by Alvarez, I would expect some similar action from Woodley.

Tyron quickly dropped Robbie, Till, DHK, Koscheck in the first round... he can explode and close the show. RDA is a grinder who generally wins by out working his opponents, he can hurt you but he doesn't have that type of power especially at welterweight.

Usman handled RDA like he was fighting his little cousin. It was a shut out and RDA wasn't physically or technically on the level to contend with Usman. I don't expect he can matchup with Tryon like Usman did, since we have a good comparison how they stacked up.

I like this fight, I think it makes sense, and RDA can absolutely win it if Woodley is on his way out.
Till is garbage and what year was it he KO'd dhk and Koscheck? 2003? Who cares. Called the Robbie ko for months he was coming off the most intense, damaging two 25 minute wars and Din Thomas knew Robbie's game he gets half-credit for that KO. Woodley has not done a God damn thing lately, including the cherry-picked and rushed Till fight... for a reason. He Sucks. Give Woodley Ponz, see what happens.. I said Usman would eat Woodley alive for a year... was anyone surprised? Whatever I say.. just go with it.... until I miss more than one main pick in last 50. fuck.

i still wish we got to see woodley vs colby before usman got that shot.

If RDA can avoid being hit clean by Woodley I think he wins. There's a reason Woodley coasted in his title defenses. He knows he would gas & RDA has proven he has the cardio to still be a threat in the later rounds.

Woodley pulled out of his rematch with lawler, which was a dumb rematch in the first place. I assume he won't be out for too long. RDA just fought so he probably needs a little break. I think the timing is right for this match.

I've wanted RDA vs Woodley ever since RDA moved to WW

Former LW champ vs. former WW champ.

Do you think we'll see this fight?

Sounds like a whole lot better fight than Woodley/Lawler II don't know who was crying for that one if you ask me Woodley did us all a solid by pulling out..

Back