Can we all agree Bisping is the true BMF?

Nope. The Count. Crafted his own persona over the years and grew on me. Luke KO though was the pinnacle. Ok with him as an announcer, a different type of voice and commentary, from a battle worn old timer.

Who else would get locked into a cage with the best fighters in the world with a glass eye? I think he said he fought 11 fights(?) with a glass eye or at least severely damaged. For sure he fought a number of fights with a glass eye and it’s amazing it didn’t get knocked the F out and flew into the crowd lol

I love Nick Nate and Mas, but Bisping is the true BMF.

I still reckon Cowboy. He knows he can be finished, he knows he chokes in big fights and he still turned up 3-5 times a year and fought against both low and high level guys.

Ducked Whittaker to fight old man Hendo. Duck Whittaker again to fight a retired GSP.

It's so funny to see post career respect for the Count! Dude was so hated. lol I've been on the train from the beginning. :cool:

Who else would get locked into a cage with the best fighters in the world with a glass eye? I think he said he fought 11 fights(?) with a glass eye or at least severely damaged. For sure he fought a number of fights with a glass eye and it’s amazing it didn’t get knocked the F out and flew into the crowd lol

Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

After the humiliation he suffered with Belfort and Dan, has to have the courage to fight again, he is not a specular fighter, he is average but he has a big heart.

Blind Mother fucker, yes. And this is the man who took his eye….he wears a mask to make sure he doesn’t breathe on you so don’t piss hot. Not for covid.

Ducked Whittaker to fight old man Hendo. Duck Whittaker again to fight a retired GSP.

Do you think any fighter offered the choice between the GSP and Whittaker fights would have took Rob? He likely made many multiples of what he would have made in that fight by choosing George and I believe he had the intention of fighting Whittaker after if he'd won

He's the definition of a fighter and really a good role model. Even though I've gotten hate from some Australians for saying that, mainly due to Bisping courting and creating children from a Australian, the proof is there.

he actually won the title so hes even BETTER than nate, masvidal etc

he has huge heart for battle, and determination. he's physically very tough. he's average ufc level fighting skill, and below top 10 level for athleticism, but he made up for it with hard work. If he wasn't so whiny outside of the ring I would say yes, but no.

Back