Can Triple C beat Lomachenko in bare knuckle?

Henry’s winning streak would come to an end the night he decides to step in there with Lomachenko.

Cejudo. Hell of a promoter. Better than MM will ever be

if you thought conor was beat easy by floyd...this would make that look like gatti vs ward....he's obviously joking....and boxing and bare knuckle are vastly different....both use hands...but without the gloves, pauli was extremely hesitant...not to mention he has no power, so he was doubly afraid to mix it up...

Cejudo going after his red panty night. He would make 10 times more than he does as a UFC double champ but it would be a worse beating than Floyd/Mac

stay in your lane henry.

Lomachenko would make you quit on your stool.

Loma would never risk his hands but if he did get in a ring with Cejudo it would be a boxing clinic. Cejudo is obviously a natural athlete who learns new technique very quickly, but that is a far cry from being one of the most complete boxers of this and arguably any era.

Cejudo's corner would stop it after 2 rounds. He'd get outclassed and beat up badly.

Hats off to anyone who takes a fight with Loma. You better get a lifetime payday for that shit though. That's one scary dude. I remember ppl talking about Conor vs Loma when the floyd thing was fresh and I couldnt believe the stupidity level of that shit.

No matter what, Sherdog isn’t the place to get an opinion on these bare knuckle matchups. Paulie destroyed Artem, right guys?

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Loma beat Cejudo in MMA. BK the messenger has no fucking chance. Obligatory lol.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Loma beat Cejudo in MMA. BK the messenger has no fucking chance. Obligatory lol.
Cejudo would wrestlefuck Loma into dust

What the fuck?

Cejudo would wrestlefuck Loma into dust

What the fuck?

Possibly, but Loma has an amateur wrestling background and a straight genius of a coach in his dad. Again wouldnt be surprised if Loma played matador for five straight rounds. Never said he would win in MMA, only that it wouldnt surprise me. It would probably be less of a surprise if your scenario played out to be totally fair.

Possibly, but Loma has an amateur wrestling background and a straight genius of a coach in his dad. Again wouldnt be surprised if Loma played matador for five straight rounds. Never said he would win in MMA, only that it wouldnt surprise me. It would probably be less of a surprise if your scenario played out to be totally fair.
All the coaching in the world doesn't help against an elite mma fighter.

Aaron Pico has done mma for like 6 years and has trouble with transitions. Henry would confuse Loma like Loma confuses his boxing opponents

I would be surprised if Lomachenko landed a clean punch. At all.

Back