Can Triple C beat Lomachenko in bare knuckle?

All the coaching in the world doesn't help against an elite mma fighter.

Aaron Pico has done mma for like 6 years and has trouble with transitions. Henry would confuse Loma like Loma confuses his boxing opponents

I would be surprised if Lomachenko landed a clean punch. At all.

Respectfully disagree. Elusive is elusive and cerebral is cerebral. Loma would have a slight size advantage as well. I want to see it now actually just for the chance to eat crow. Pico still fights like hes invulnerable and doesnt know how to wrestle, not a thinking fighter so a bad comparison imo.

If the ref doesn't panic break the clinch within half a second each time, Henry wins. Heck he still has a decent chance anyway, it's a different game than traditional boxing. Artem Lobov just beat Paulie without even being able to use the clinch. Say what you want about Paulie, but on paper the boxing skill gap between those two is hard to fathom.

He'd get slept by lomachenko. Cejudo wouldn't even touch him. Dont even try to entertain it.

Cejudo would forget how to read by the 3rd round... and that’s boxing not this bare knuckle nonsense

Coricidin-HBP-Cough-and-Cold.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-23_21-26-17.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-23_21-26-17.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2019-6-23_21-27-59.png
    upload_2019-6-23_21-27-59.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 1
Triple champ wins Via faceplant KO

<{jackyeah}>

TJ held his own again lomo, so cejudo might actually do pretty well.

OMFG no. Lomachenko would make him quit on the stool after the first.

Seriously, stop justifying Cejudo's behavior by talking about it.

There are levels to this... Cejudo better call out someone that is Paulie level instead.

I love how Cejudo is just talking crazy shit left and right. That scrappy doo attitude is awesome

Hats off to anyone who takes a fight with Loma. You better get a lifetime payday for that shit though. That's one scary dude. I remember ppl talking about Conor vs Loma when the floyd thing was fresh and I couldnt believe the stupidity level of that shit.

Lomachenko makes elite boxers quit, Rigo is just one example, dude was a boss and he looked completely out of ideas.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Loma beat Cejudo in MMA. BK the messenger has no fucking chance. Obligatory lol.
They actually posted this on a boxing forum and there was also people there who thought he could beat him in MMA just like you.

"Loma just needs to train some takedown defense and he can beat him"

<{MindBrown}>

Hats off to anyone who takes a fight with Loma. You better get a lifetime payday for that shit though. That's one scary dude. I remember ppl talking about Conor vs Loma when the floyd thing was fresh and I couldnt believe the stupidity level of that shit.
He weighs 135 pounds...

<{hfved}>

Back