Can Stephen A Smith beat up Joe Rogan? 6'1 VS 5'6?

You literally have to be the stupidest person on Sherdog. Joe Rogan is a trained athlete, and still to this date has the strongest kick record in the world, on top of being a black belt with 10th Planet Jujitsu. Let's not forget he is on TRT as well.

Michael Westbrook was a 1st round NFL draft pick, a 1000 yard receiver, is a black belt in TKD and BJJ, yet lost to a green Travis Browne in MMA when Travis has none of those accolades. You must be new if you think it's as simple as adding up credentials.

Retard, anyone discussing a Rogan-SAS fight is a fucking retard.

Rogan is a nimrod with zero legit combat sports experience.

Everyone who was above average in HS wrestling has a more legit combat sports background than Rogan.

LOL @ all you insecure nerds.
You’ve obviously never trained a day in your life. You’re obviously insecure about that.

I want verification on the ammy kickbixing----and not his words on hIs podcast.

LOL @ "Full-contact TKD"

I mean if you think he'd lie about not even being able to win a regional novice tourney, that's your prerogative. I've got better shit to do than research "verification" to keep people from besmirching Rogan of all people on the interwebs.

Full-contact TKD is a thing, dude. The only thing full-contact means is that neither competitor is penalized for seeking a knockout or what have you. You don't have to "pull" your strikes like you do in sport karate or most ITF TKD events.

Last edited:
Michael Westbrook was a 1st round NFL draft pick, a 1000 yard receiver, is a black belt in TKD and BJJ, yet lost to a green Travis Browne in MMA when Travis has none of those accolades. You must be new if you think it's as simple as adding up credentials.
isnt travis also some tall athelete not a midget old man.

Rogan has BJJ but no wrestling background, so who is to say he can even get the fight to the ground.

Smith played college basketball so all joking aside is likely 20 times the athlete Rogan is, which makes it hard for me to believe he wouldn't just shuck off his takedowns the way Greg Hardy did to Juan Adams (who wrestled his whole life).

Yes Rogan would sub him easily in BJJ but MMA is a whole different world, we've seen this countless times.

And yes Rogan has powerful kicks on heavy bags when he has no pressure and all the time in the world to set them up, but good luck landing them in a real fast paced fight when Smith is closing the distance and has twice the reach with his boxing.

Smith probably walks around close to Rogan in weight, they just have vastly different builds. It would be like if Zabit fought Sean Sherk.

Meh I've seen Smith move. Hes not an athlete hes just built like a basketball player. A lot of guys in college basketball aren't true athletes they are just built like it. I mean I didnt watch him play so maybe he used to be athletic but the man is 52. I'd like to see the fight lol

Manlet detected
I ko’d a 6.1 ft tall dude once so it’s really not that crazy dude. But yeah I’m a sherdog tough guy who’s just making this shit up huh?

I ko’d a 6.1 ft tall dude once so it’s really not that crazy dude. But yeah I’m a sherdog tough guy who’s just making this shit up huh?

Yes.

Rogan's spinning back kick is good. He can definitely break Smith's shin with it.

I honestly think Joe could beat SAS with both arms tied behind his back

One kick to the liver and SAS is done

Actually he could throw 1 low kick and SAS would be done
When you're 5'2", every kick is a low kick.

Oh, and Joe by armbar.

You’ve obviously never trained a day in your life. You’re obviously insecure about that.

I was a 4 tear varsity starter un HS wrestling.

The insecure ones are the dorks fantasizing about a potential Rogan-SAS fight.

Rogan has never competed in a legit combat sport.

Joe gets the thai clinch or underhooks, takes him down and gets a fast sub.

I think joe would beat 90 percent of people who go on this site. I dont think anyone would want a kick off him even if it was half his power or if he grabs a limb i think you be in trouble.

Not that this is going to happen but if it did, I personally think he would destroy Stephen Smith. I would watch it.

There is no such thing as a "bloated x weight".

Stephen A Smith

Height: 6'1
Weight: 136 Pounds

Vs

Joe Rogan

Height: 5'6
Weight 205

Joe Rogan's bmi index is 33.1. Shit is obese for someone for his height and weight. He obviously is HGH'd up to push past the limits of what his body frame can carry, so if he got into a fight there's a high chance he might gas.

Joe Rogan also knows fighting, aka taekwondo which ... lets be honest, that is about as legit as Judo. He knows BJJ. Another sport where people like this participate...

hqdefault.jpg

So if Stephen A Smith circles Rogan, and keeps his range, he could possibly gas Rogan out.
Judo is probably the most effective martial art in the world for attacking and killing a resisting opponent.

I say, get usada testing. Joe shrivels up to about 150 soken wet. Get',em drunk and Rogan gets Bj Penn'd

That's the fair way of doing it.

Back