Can Stephen A Smith beat up Joe Rogan? 6'1 VS 5'6?

Rogan has BJJ but no wrestling background, so who is to say he can even get the fight to the ground.

Smith played college basketball so all joking aside is likely 20 times the athlete Rogan is, which makes it hard for me to believe he wouldn't just shuck off his takedowns the way Greg Hardy did to Juan Adams (who wrestled his whole life).

Yes Rogan would sub him easily in BJJ but MMA is a whole different world, we've seen this countless times.

And yes Rogan has powerful kicks on heavy bags when he has no pressure and all the time in the world to set them up, but good luck landing them in a real fast paced fight when Smith is closing the distance and has twice the reach with his boxing.

Smith probably walks around close to Rogan in weight, they just have vastly different builds. It would be like if Zabit fought Sean Sherk.

Do you know where Stephen A Smith played college ball? I do, and it’s not that impressive. And do you know how long ago that was?

Don’t be an idiot. He would tell you himself that Rogan would fuck him up easily.

I'd bet a 70 year old grand ma could beat up Stephen A Smith after seeing his "pad work"

He threw the same uppercut Dave Chappelle used to smoke Godzilla.

ScratchyBonyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Rogan has actually knocked someone unconscious in the past. I'm pretty sure Smith has never even been in a fight in his life. That's the difference.

Yea I saw that clip too lol.

Some random dork at a regional TKD tourney. Its hard to even find competitors for those.

No HS wrestling.
No ammy boxing.
No BJJ matches.

I really don't like defending Joe, but...

Rogan wrestled in high school for a year. Besides, a BJJ Black Belt's lack of takedown acumen compared to a wrestler or judoka is generally academic when the person he's fighting has zero grappling expertise.

Rogan fought in full-contact TKD bouts. He also has a 2-1 record in amateur kickboxing from a regional tournament he competed in in his early 20s.

I want verification on the ammy kickbixing----and not his words on hIs podcast.

LOL @ "Full-contact TKD"

If Smith got put on Rogans TRT cycle and given 6 months of TDD he beats Rogan by whatever he wants.

Retard, one trains in standup and grappling the other hasn’t trained in anything. If you’ve never trained you have no fuckin idea. I’m guessing you never trained. Yet think you can fight. Lol.

Retard, anyone discussing a Rogan-SAS fight is a fucking retard.

Rogan is a nimrod with zero legit combat sports experience.

Everyone who was above average in HS wrestling has a more legit combat sports background than Rogan.

LOL @ all you insecure nerds.

Yea I saw that clip too lol.

Some random dork at a regional TKD tourney. Its hard to even find competitors for those.

No HS wrestling.
No ammy boxing.
No BJJ matches.
Which is still more fights than what Smith has had.
Also Joe is BJJ black belt.
The idea that Smith would even last 10 seconds with Joe Rogan is laughable.
You must be a troll, you can't really be this stupid...can you?

Which is still more fights than what Smith has had.
Also Joe is BJJ black belt.
The idea that Smith would even last 10 seconds with Joe Rogan is laughable.
You must be a troll, you can't really be this stupid...can you?

The idea that you dorks are even discussing this is what's laughable.

I hate MMA fans...scourge of the earth.

Jesus Christ. One guy has trained at fighting. One guy hasn't. It literally is a no brainer that Joe would win. 100%.

I mean, I should even say it again...... 100%

It is very fucking evident that a whole lot of doggers are completely clueless. I want to say more but I don't even think you dumb bastards would get it.

Fuck you for using BMI you cuck. BMI is outdated and doesn’t take into account bf%. Your argument is invalid and you are a cuck

Steve Smith knocks out him by knockout all days when its light out. Reagan ain't showing up with blankets so Sass is won

Jesus Christ. One guy has trained at fighting. One guy hasn't. It literally is a no brainer that Joe would win. 100%.

I mean, I should even say it again...... 100%

It is very fucking evident that a whole lot of doggers are completely clueless. I want to say more but I don't even think you dumb bastards would get it.
Joe Rogan is a legit bjj black belt. If you've ever rolled a day in your life at a good school like 10th planet, you know what would happen.

Fat, untrained idiots think Rogan can lose.

92db54fe5f7d8685da1b2f2625e82a20.jpg

c9f80ae0648ba4563bec53ead789e98f.jpg

Retard, anyone discussing a Rogan-SAS fight is a fucking retard.

Rogan is a nimrod with zero legit combat sports experience.

Everyone who was above average in HS wrestling has a more legit combat sports background than Rogan.

LOL @ all you insecure nerds.

112 year old Skip Bayless would murk him with his college basketball experience let alone anyone with actual fighting experience.

Well that low punch Stephen A Smith was practicing in pad work would knock rogans head clean off so yes I think Stephen has a chance.

Rogan has BJJ but no wrestling background, so who is to say he can even get the fight to the ground.

Smith played college basketball so all joking aside is likely 20 times the athlete Rogan is, which makes it hard for me to believe he wouldn't just shuck off his takedowns the way Greg Hardy did to Juan Adams (who wrestled his whole life).

Yes Rogan would sub him easily in BJJ but MMA is a whole different world, we've seen this countless times.

And yes Rogan has powerful kicks on heavy bags when he has no pressure and all the time in the world to set them up, but good luck landing them in a real fast paced fight when Smith is closing the distance and has twice the reach with his boxing.

Smith probably walks around close to Rogan in weight, they just have vastly different builds. It would be like if Zabit fought Sean Sherk.
You literally have to be the stupidest person on Sherdog. Joe Rogan is a trained athlete, and still to this date has the strongest kick record in the world, on top of being a black belt with 10th Planet Jujitsu. Let's not forget he is on TRT as well.

Back