Can someone make The Chris' book of excuses?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm no good at shooping or editing...I think the chris deserves it

Nah, I'm good.

you're not that good at hating either

What I wanna know is why so many morons picked this guy to beat Rockhold.

What I wanna know is why so many morons picked this guy to beat Rockhold.

They thought he was going to win by fluke or that Rockhold was some old brazilian without TRT

and he already has 7-8 excuses
At first he was saying that he was glad he lost because it was going to make him get his priorities straight. Then he was saying he was glad he lost because now he can try out all these new techniques he's been dying to use but was not allowed to. Now he's not even claiming he's glad for the loss and is in full blown excuse mode.

grumpy-cat-saying-no-4.jpg

He's not Brazilian.
Only Brazilians make excuses.

American has real reasons why they lost! (See Tito)

skold already made one in a different thread

cmon help a bro out, its a legit request and well overdue

Aww,did Weidman telling what was wrong with him in the fight hurt your feelings?

I would consider a Bigg Rigg book of excuses. He has made plenty of them.

At first he was saying that he was glad he lost because it was going to make him get his priorities straight. Then he was saying he was glad he lost because now he can try out all these new techniques he's been dying to use but was not allowed to. Now he's not even claiming he's glad for the loss and is in full blown excuse mode.

Would you mind elaborating a bit on the bold part? I didn't catch this. Not allowed to?

I would consider a Bigg Rigg book of excuses. He has made plenty of them.

http://s2.postimg.org/piyv7zm6h/Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

It exists but it needs some updating. Maybe something along the lines of "no karateka partners" and "doesn't fight like Lawler" could be added.

Last edited:
Its always the wannabes that never do anything who call fighters out for telling the truth about injury's.

Back