Can someone make The Chris' book of excuses?

Would you mind elaborating a bit on the bold part? I didn't catch this. Not allowed to?

http://s2.postimg.org/piyv7zm6h/Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

It exists but it needs some updating. Maybe something along the lines of "no karateka partners" and "doesn't fight like Lawler" could be added.
Ill see if I can find the interview but to paraphrase...Weidman was saying that his camp only wanted him to stay with what has worked for him and wouldn't let him try out these different techniques or strategies. And since he lost, he felt like now was the perfect time to showcase more of his wide array of skills.

I would consider a Bigg Rigg book of excuses. He has made plenty of them.

b5c0120e_picture.jpeg

Because he was an undefeated ufc champion who won all his fights in dominating fashion?
It doesn't take a genius to see that Rockhold was always the better fighter. Look how easily he took out Machida compared to Weidman.

Aww,did Weidman telling what was wrong with him in the fight hurt your feelings?
You got pissed when Rockhold did the same thing lol don't be a hypocrite.

One loss. lol So many butthurt brazilian fighter fans itt.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Rockhold was always the better fighter. Look how easily he took out Machida compared to Weidman.
Mma math= stupid. It's easy to see how people would choose the undefeated champion over the next challenger.

Ill see if I can find the interview but to paraphrase...Weidman was saying that his camp only wanted him to stay with what has worked for him and wouldn't let him try out these different techniques or strategies. And since he lost, he felt like now was the perfect time to showcase more of his wide array of skills.

dont worry about it if you don't know the interview off the top of your head, thanks for the info. I remember Weidman was working with a new boxing trainer for this fight, wonder if that's what he means.

If you want to go that route, look how easily Weidman handled vitor compared to rockhold. Mma math just doesn't work out. In before trt excuses

He needs to sit down at a vintage aquamarine desk and write his own book of excuses. I know I'll buy it.

I don't want to make excuses, but.... <excuses>. But hey no excuses man the better man won

Back