Opinion Can someone explain why you are conservative?

you aren't fooling anyone here
By all means then what's your angle? What are my anti-conservative positions? Or are you going with the complete disregard for the written word argument?

At some point, you're going to have to actually argue how my positions on immigration, minimum wage, 2nd Amendment, freedom of religion, fiscal efficiency, freedom of press, freedom of speech, restriction on police power, rule of law, etc, are not conservative positions.

one side wants closed borders and limits on immigration. one side wants children to have sex changes

Your history betrays your facade here. Sorry Pan, but you're a Liberal. Most would agree.

If you want to continue your charade, thinking anyone buys it, I won't stop you.
Again...my history but you never actually say what that history is.

At some point, you're going to have to actually argue how my positions on immigration, minimum wage, 2nd Amendment, freedom of religion, fiscal efficiency, freedom of press, freedom of speech, restriction on police power, rule of law, etc, are not conservative positions.

I point this out every time it comes up specifically because while you might repeat the words, you have nothing to actually support the argument. It's as blatant an example as any of what I call fake conservatives. You have no idea what conservative policies are, you're just thinking about race shit and substituting it for actual conservative politics.

I give you guys every change possible to prove me wrong and you never deliver. You're just all repeating each other without a single person thinking it through. I can forgive you though, you're Canadian, I can't expect you to know conservative policy.

@panamaican is indeed Conservative, he just pushes back against right-leaning posts frequently. I believe he used to be an elected Republican of some sort.

By all means then what's your angle? What are my anti-conservative positions? Or are you going with the complete disregard for the written word argument?

I'm not going to try and argue what you type, I'm just saying you come across as a fraud. there are posters here when you see their name you click on to see what they said. you're not that guy

I'm not going to try and argue what you type, I'm just saying you come across as a fraud. there are posters here when you see their name you click on to see what they said. you're not that guy
See and that's the truth of it. You don't care what I type. I could type the most conservative positions under the sun but if I disagree with some anti-black, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-Islam post then I'm not conservative. There's no point beating around bush about it.

At least you're honest - You're not going to argue what I type.

Yet, I'm the most legitimate conservative on this board since I'm 90% sure I'm the only one who actually walked the walk in real life getting Republicans elected to office and getting myself elected.

But who cares right? You're not going to actually argue my positions because you don't care if my positions are conservative, you care about identity shit.

Again...my history but you never actually say what that history is.

I point this out every time it comes up specifically because while you might repeat the words, you have nothing to actually support the argument. It's as blatant an example as any of what I call fake conservatives. You have no idea what conservative policies are, you're just thinking about race shit and substituting it for actual conservative politics.

I give you guys every change possible to prove me wrong and you never deliver. You're just all repeating each other without a single person thinking it through. I can forgive you though, you're Canadian, I can't expect you to know conservative policy.
You used to be conservative, you were actually runner up to me as conservative of the year, a long time ago, however you've changed a since then.

how did you vote in the last couple elections? be honest if thats possible

@panamaican is indeed Conservative, he just pushes back against right-leaning posts frequently. I believe he used to be an elected Republican of some sort.
I push back on negative identity politics frequently. But as someone else said, they don't care about my actual positions. They care about identity politics and their definition of "conservative" is someone who say negative things about blacks, hispanics, Muslims, etc. and shares their specific ideology on minorities. Policy positions have nothing to do with it for them.

See and that's the truth of it. You don't care what I type. I could type the most conservative positions under the sun but if I disagree with some anti-black, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-Islam post then I'm not conservative. There's no point beating around bush about it.

At least you're honest - You're not going to argue what I type.

Yet, I'm the most legitimate conservative on this board since I'm 90% sure I'm the only one who actually walked the walk in real life getting Republicans elected to office and getting myself elected.

But who cares right? You're not going to actually argue my positions because you don't care if my positions are conservative, you care about identity shit.
I'm not going to argue because I quit reading your post for the most part a long time ago, during your whole coming out bs where you just flipped believes on this board.

I only catch your side of someone else's conversation

You used to be conservative, you were actually runner up to me as conservative of the year, a long time ago, however you've changed a since then.

how did you vote in the last couple elections? be honest if thats possible
I voted Obama, Romney (because I figured Obama was winning either way), Trump.

But what's the point - you don't care what I type policy-wise. For the people on this forum, they equate conservative with racial identity politics. So I don't take any of them seriously. I make the points I make about them precisely because they lie to themselves.

They and you won't argue my actual positions aren't conservative. Because you don't care about positions, you care about race shit while screaming that the liberals are the ones who are obsessed.

But as always...how are my policy positions not conservative?

Kinda like places such as San Fran and LA. TS is obvious troll probably related to scum likw Trotsky

Yeah, but look at SF and LA's GDP. Isn't that what matters?

Why do you hate the 1% of SF And LA?

Jealous of their wealth?

Do you want to tax them?

One of us! One of us!

In modern times? I love neoliberalism economics without the view we should redistribute the gains to the bottom classes. Rather focusing on keeping more of gross income and protecting / increase my overall net.

I'm not going to argue because I quit reading your post for the most part a long time ago, during your whole coming out bs where you just flipped believes on this board.

I only catch your side of someone else's conversation
I never flipped. I wrote the exact same things before and after. What changed is that when you didn't know my race, I was a reasonable conservative. When you did know my race, I'm a liberal. That's you who changed, not me.

When I say you're all just race obsessed, that's the perfect example. Nothing about my positions changed, your perception changed based on my race.

Notice how you claim that my positions changed when I had a coming out? How does that make sense? My screen name was the same as it always was - Jamaica and Panama. How am I coming out when the shit is right next to me name since day 1? Nope, nothing about panamaican changed. But now you started filtering my writing through a perception that you didn't have previously.

As I said many, many times - show me where my positions actually stopped being conservative positions? You haven't and you can't because they never did.

I voted Obama, Romney (because I figured Obama was winning either way), Trump.

But what's the point - you don't care what I type policy-wise. For the people on this forum, they equate conservative with racial identity politics. So I don't take any of them seriously. I make the points I make about them precisely because they lie to themselves.

They and you won't argue my actual positions aren't conservative. Because you don't care about positions, you care about race shit while screaming that the liberals are the ones who are obsessed.

But as always...how are my policy positions not conservative?

edit I wrote this before your last post was posted
the only people that bring race into anything are loud mouth liberals, one of my closest friends in the world is a black guy and race isnt an issue or topic in anything we do, neither one of use stereo types or throws a blanket over groups of people. we debate other topics like gun control and other BS but never race
maybe its because his kid is on a full ride at Harvard and all the racial bullshit you guys try to find is stuff you're looking for

I will give you that the internet is not the real world and I've seen comebackkid change over the years, I honestly think its because of shit typing assholes

however that isn't the only thing thats changed about you

Some ppl might feel “change” n “progress” go too far n want to preserve what they have n accomplished through generations.

i get why someone would criticize a conservative view in country like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia

criticizing conservative views in USA is less obvious.

they want less government intervention, not more

they support individual rights n freedoms, not collective

they support law n order, not chaos n lawlessness

They support law abiding citizens, not criminals

They support traditional sitional values, not nihilism n disorder.

all in all today’s conservatives are closer to the famous phrase in Declaration of Independence:

life, liberty n pursuit of happiness

today’s liberals try to infringe on these “unalienable rights” by promoting different set of values n use big government to enforce their own version of these unalienable rights

It is a strange ideology

It promotes trashing and punishing the poor and hurting minorities

No country has benefited from conservatives

The policy of “i hate people different from me and want to hurt and tax the poor while giving tax breaks while letting them destroy the environment “ is just morally and objectively wrong

Can someone explain?

This is an extremely childish view of conservatives. Something I would expect a teenager would say who has very far left parents who do nothing but bad mouth conservatives all day.

Back