Opinion Can someone explain why you are conservative?

Dan177

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a strange ideology

It promotes trashing and punishing the poor and hurting minorities

No country has benefited from conservatives

The policy of “i hate people different from me and want to hurt and tax the poor while giving tax breaks while letting them destroy the environment “ is just morally and objectively wrong

Can someone explain?

There should be a one year wait period before you can post in the warroom

Because the alternative is so much worse.

This seems like an objectively good-faith thread.

It is a strange ideology

The policy of “i hate people different from me and want to hurt and tax the poor while giving tax breaks while letting them destroy the environment “ is just morally and objectively wrong

Can someone explain?

Because it's the correct ideology. Conservatism is about preserving what we have already created.

Liberalism seeks to destroy it. Why? Because globalists use Liberalism as a tool of war.

It is a hateful ideology

Can someone explain?
Well, what you're describing isn't conservatism.

Conservatism shouldn't trash the poor or minorities or immigrants. It should promote conservative methods of handling an ever changing society. When people attempt to equate conservatism with exclusionary politics, they're just looking for a PC handle for their non-conservative ideology, their particular brand of identity politics.

They're unwilling to openly advocate the political or economic philosophy of "I dislike people who aren't exactly like me." So, they hide behind a label that doesn't actually apply to them (like people who live in New Jersey claiming that they live in NYC <45>).

They could just as easily call themselves right wingers but they want the historical veneer that comes with "conservative". Don't let them mislead you.

They are NOT conservatives.

I wouldn’t define conservatism that way. However, people who share those beliefs tend to choose conservatism as their political affiliation of choice. And people with such beliefs tend to be the loudest (and more noticeably obnoxious) voices.

Insisting on closed borders isn’t racism, even if closed borders are a preference for racists.

Because it's the correct ideology. Conservatism is about preserving what we have already created.

Liberalism seeks to destroy it. Why? Because globalists use Liberalism as a tool of war.
People say that but if one thought deeply about America, what was created was a society that was expressly determined to move away from historical social models and norms to a more inclusive, more understanding society.

Preserving that ideology should make most people who claim to be conservatives stop and ponder what they're actually trying to preserve? Are they really interested in preserving the spirit that gave birth to America or have they lost sight of that in their personal identity politics war with the left?

Because gays are fruity and gross and capital gains tax rates need to be even lower than they already are.

People say that but if one thought deeply about America, what was created was a society that was expressly determined to move away from historical social models and norms to a more inclusive, more understanding society.

Preserving that ideology should make most people who claim to be conservatives stop and ponder what they're actually trying to preserve? Are they really interested in preserving the spirit that gave birth to America or have they lost sight of that in their personal identity politics war with the left?

Boom roasted

Agreed. Small, representative government, freedom and liberty first..

For all...

Op has never taken a social studies or civics class in elementary school.

Your parents and the education system have both failed you.

I legitimately feel bad for you.

Op has never taken a social studies or civics class in elementary school.

Your parents and the education system have both failed you.

I legitimately feel bad for you.

Insults without substance
Sad

It is funny since American middle class was built off of progressive policy not conservative policy

Conservatives tends to try to slow down the evolution of the society - with good thoughts.

Liberals tends to try to speed up the evolution of society - with good thoughts.

Do you feel that society is moving on to a good end actually ?

Back