Can somebody explain to me Joe Rogan's logic here RE: Cyborg

He's just a hater cuz he can't get pver Honda losting after he was crying over her n sh**. He's been bashing Cyborg for along time now. Said some really disrespectful comments about her being a man.

Too bad he likes cyborg and compliments her

Why the fuck is a fighter who has trouble making her weight class lifting heavy weights and either keeping or building more muscle mass? Makes no sense. She needs to shed some of that man muscle.

Lol @ how nobody gets this. You train with a lot of weight, you will gain muscle. Which means you will gain weight. Which is exactly what you shouldn't do when you're in the process of cutting for a fight.

Maybe 300lb deadlifts ain't heavy for cyborg that's why.

Does Joe even lift?

Does your dumbass need to see another picture of her weighing 170lbs on scale after?

"THAT'S bizarre"

OMG what horrible fighter bashing, so cruel and terrible that Joe said Cyborg lifting 300lbs when she has been saying her body is still recovering from her last weight cut is "bizarre".

Oh he joked that she looks like Wanderlei on his podcast, so fucking horrible! Joe says a lot of shit on his podcast he would never say while commentating. He also said she fucks people up just like prime Wanderlei did. And yea pretty much everyone can agree that Cyborg now days looks a bit like Wanderlei

chwa3refw4t.jpg

Cris-Cyborg-Wanderlei-Silva.jpg

1. Hes not Howard Stern when did he saying something that nasty about Dana White, GSP, Machida or Rhonda Roussey??? Pretty sure he never came out after Machida lost and said he looks like some girl. Oh I forgot he only bashes on people again the grain that UFC approves of

1. Hes not Howard Stern when did he saying something that nasty about Dana White, GSP, Machida or Rhonda Roussey??? Pretty sure he never came out after Machida lost and said he looks like some girl. Oh I forgot he only bashes on people again the grain that UFC approves of

Do you really think saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei is such horrible fighter bashing? Machida doesn't look like a girl, Cyborg does look like Wanderlei's long lost sister. Man you are a pussy.

If he really hated her and wanted to bash her he could say "Cyborg looks like Wanderlei and I'll tell you why, it is because of all the years of steroid abuse and that is why she has such problems making weight now. She abused steroids, fucked up her body, and turned into Wanderlei". But he doesn't even talk about the steroids unless someone else brings it up. In those 2 videos I linked you where he does nothing but praise Cyborg and demand the UFC make a 145 division he never once mentions the failed drug test.

If he really hated Cyborg and wanted to bash her he would be bringing up steroids all the fucking time. There is plenty of ammo that Cyborg herself supplied for her haters, but Joe doesn't ever bring that shit up.

Do you really think saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei is such horrible fighter bashing? Machida doesn't look like a girl, Cyborg does look like Wanderlei's long lost sister. Man you are a pussy.

If he really hated her and wanted to bash her he could say "Cyborg looks like Wanderlei and I'll tell you why, it is because of all the years of steroid abuse and that is why she has such problems making weight now. She abused steroids, fucked up her body, and turned into Wanderlei". But he doesn't even talk about the steroids unless someone else brings it up. In those 2 videos I linked you where he does nothing but praise Cyborg and demand the UFC make a 145 division he never once mentions the failed drug test.

If he really hated Cyborg and wanted to bash her he would be bringing up steroids

I could find ugly things about anybody. I'm sure there's some males actor that looks like Roussey or some douche that looks like Dana White. Yet Rogaine don't bring those things up because of HESPECT . He don't cross that line with capiltalists who follow the UFC party line but it's so heasy for him to cross the line w the WMMA GOAT ?

Half your thread is fighter bashign disguised. Just come out and say what you want to say.

Too many coincidences. Bashes shamelessly anyone not in UFC but says worst sh#$ about anybody out. Wow bib coincidence.

Yet he doesn't get this descriptive and UGLY with ANY CONTRACTED UFC STAR. FUNNY

I could find ugly things about anybody. I'm sure there's some males actor that looks like Roussey or some douche that looks like Dana White. Yet Rogaine don't bring those things up because of HESPECT . He don't cross that line with capiltalists who follow the UFC party line but it's so heasy for him to cross the line w the WMMA GOAT ?

Half your thread is fighter bashign disguised. Just come out and say what you want to say.

Too many coincidences. Bashes shamelessly anyone not in UFC but says worst sh#$ about anybody out. Wow bib coincidence.

I love how you completely ignored the fact that Rogan doesn't talk about Cyborg's failed drug test. Literally the easiest thing you can point to if you want to hate on her but he never does it.

I'd say calling Cyborg WMMA version of Mike Tyson is respectful. I'd say demanding the UFC make a WFW division and center it around Cyborg is pretty respectful. I'd say calling her one of the most dominant and exciting female fighters is pretty fucking respectful. But all you care about is one time when he was joking around on his podcast and said Cyborg looks like Wanderlei. Stop being such a whiny bitch

I'm assuming he meant that of course she's having trouble making 145 if she's lifting heavy weights regularly, which she would have to be doing since she can deadlift 300. Lifting heavy weights adds muscle mass, therefore, weight. Why is she going in a weird direction like that considering that the UFC has started a 145 division for women? Extra bulk is counterproductive.
So what your saying is that cyborg is the reason why cyborg couldnt make 135 this whole time?

Damn. Y'all are dense.

anyone else laugh at the topic title? explaining rogan's logic?

I love how you completely ignored the fact that Rogan doesn't talk about Cyborg's failed drug test. Literally the easiest thing you can point to if you want to hate on her but he never does it.

I'd say calling Cyborg WMMA version of Mike Tyson is respectful. I'd say demanding the UFC make a WFW division and center it around Cyborg is pretty respectful. I'd say calling her one of the most dominant and exciting female fighters is pretty fucking respectful. But all you care about is one time when he was joking around on his podcast and said Cyborg looks like Wanderlei. Stop being such a whiny bitch

ONE TIME ????

"That would be amazing, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Where would I start?" - Tony.

"Her dick." - Rogan.

"That she's the only person who cuts weight by chopping off her dick." - Tony."

You think this is a hespect way to talk about anybody, especially a fellow employee and WMMA GOAT ???

You think I could say this about my coworkers ON THE INTERNET And not get canned ???

Put down your pot and snickers for a minute and think about that son

300lbs is just good, not special, for a 170lb female athlete. Its not a big lift, and big singles dont create much hypertrophy anyways.

Uh it's pretty simple dude he's pointing out Cyborg claims she's in recovery from a brutal weight cut and couldn't accept a fight because of it. yet is posting videos of her doing tons of strenuous exercises that don't fit that narrative.

It's like calling in sick to work and then posting videos of you at wild waves on Facebook.

Maybe that cutting wouldn't be so difficult if she would be willing to lose some muscle but no she would rather walk around looking like the female hulk.

Nothing.

Most people think powerlifting is the same as bodybuilding, so you'll get some ignorant responses. "Diet" would actually be the most important element in all of this.

Weightlifting aside, I think raised eyebrows are in order because we're taking about 145, not 140 lbs any longer. 8 weeks should be enough time to clean up a diet and "pre"pare to cut. On the other hand, If there was a diagnosed medical issue like failed kidneys, she should just say it and save herself from most of the drama.
yea ive kind of supported cyborg not going down to 135, i think that wouldnt be good for her, we shouldnt make someone try to cut down to a weight they dont want to - but she is now looking like a clown - she has the chance to become a ufc champion, something she has been campaigning hard for - the ufc created the division, probably because they now want a title fight or interim title fight to headline every event - but for whatever reason, its a good opportunity for her - its going to be hard to get everything you want from the ufc and i dont know what happened behind the scenes, but at this point, its fair to say shes not the victim

Back