Can somebody explain to me Joe Rogan's logic here RE: Cyborg

His logic is obvious. He thinks, if she can lift weights and do pad work, she can prepare for a fight.
None of us are doctors so we don't know if the 2 are related, but from a layman's point of view it seems like she's full of shit and could clearly prepare for a fight if she seems healthy enough to workout.

There's nothing healthy about weight cutting anyway. She could make 145 if she wanted to, but she's had enough. I don't blame her either, but she can't expect the UFC to just wait for her.

Can you explain when Joe Rogan said that Ronda could probably beat 50% of the men in her weight class, and Ronda went a step further saying that she could beat the Heavyweight champion at the time, Cain Velasquez. Joe went on about how great her hands were, her elite striking, etc...

can ya??????????

ONE TIME ????

"That would be amazing, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Where would I start?" - Tony.

"Her dick." - Rogan.

"That she's the only person who cuts weight by chopping off her dick." - Tony."

You think this is a hespect way to talk about anybody, especially a fellow employee and WMMA GOAT ???

You think I could say this about my coworkers ON THE INTERNET And not get canned ???

Put down your pot and snickers for a minute and think about that son

Rogan and the fighters are not coworkers. Rogan is a UFC employee, fighters are not employees.

He's just a hater cuz he can't get pver Honda losting after he was crying over her n sh**. He's been bashing Cyborg for along time now. Said some really disrespectful comments about her being a man.
Haha, yah the day after Honda lost, he said Cyborg had a dick. The most fascinating part of the whole Honda experience was what Hogan would say after, if he would fess up that he acted like a cringe fangirl that didn't know jack squat, even going as far as to say she would beat half the men's division. And what did he do? Doubled down and made fun of Cyborg, made her Dad cry and then said "It's cool, guys...I'm a comedian! I can talk all the shit I want and just say it's comedy".

She is supposedly not ready to fight yet because she is recovering from her last weight cut, yet she is deadlifting 300 pounds while recovering. Maybe that's his logic. Maybe it makes sense, maybe not. I wouldn't know.

She didn't say she's recovering in a hospital bed though. You can say that you're recovering from something while still being active. So Joe's point is idiotic.

We know for sure that a bad weight cut takes something out of a fighter. Cutting is just a nice name for severe dehydration. It's bad for the kidneys, bad for the brain. Who knows what other damage it does. So if she says she wants to give her body time to recover before doing another cut, I take that at face value.

And if she says she's not taking a title fight on 8 weeks notice - well, she's a pro at the top of her game so that's her perogative. Maybe more fighters should demand to be treated like professionals.

"THAT'S bizarre"

OMG what horrible fighter bashing, so cruel and terrible that Joe said Cyborg lifting 300lbs when she has been saying her body is still recovering from her last weight cut is "bizarre".

Oh he joked that she looks like Wanderlei on his podcast, so fucking horrible! Joe says a lot of shit on his podcast he would never say while commentating. He also said she fucks people up just like prime Wanderlei did. And yea pretty much everyone can agree that Cyborg now days looks a bit like Wanderlei

chwa3refw4t.jpg

Cris-Cyborg-Wanderlei-Silva.jpg
Your point?
lim-su-jeong-03.jpg
cropped_13743351_1617196648590948_617385533_n.jpg

Haha, yah the day after Honda lost, he said Cyborg had a dick. The most fascinating part of the whole Honda experience was what Hogan would say after, if he would fess up that he acted like a cringe fangirl that didn't know jack squat, even going as far as to say she would beat half the men's division. And what did he do? Doubled down and made fun of Cyborg, made her Dad cry and then said "It's cool, guys...I'm a comedian! I can talk all the shit I want and just say it's comedy".
giphy.gif

Rogan and the fighters are not coworkers. Rogan is a UFC employee, fighters are not employees.

same thing. sure the bartender and the strippers aren't 'employees' but the bartender sure can't go on his podcast and bash em homey

Your point?
lim-su-jeong-03.jpg
cropped_13743351_1617196648590948_617385533_n.jpg

I've stated my point pretty clearly multiple times in this thread, if you don't know what my point is you must be extremely fucking slow in the head. Rogan joked about Cyborg's appearance, but he doesn't hate her. Look at the 2 videos I already posted, especially the 2nd one, where he is being serious and talking about Cyborg. Nothing but praise, compliments, and begging the ufc build women's 145 and center it around Cyborg.

I'm glad you posted Choi cause that just reaffirms my point. Rogan has talked about how Choi looks like a harmless little kid and if you didn't know about him you'd think he was a competitor in a video game tournament and not cage fighting. Does he hate Choi? Fuck no. Listen to him when he talks seriously, he loves Choi and has nothing but praise for him.

And as I've pointed out to Crybabyskater multiple times, but he keeps dodging cause he knows I'm right. If Rogan hated Cyborg and wanted to bash her all he has to do is mention her failing for steroids. Literally that simple, but he never brings it up.

same thing. sure the bartender and the strippers aren't 'employees' but the bartender sure can't go on his podcast and bash em homey

Bartenders and strippers are employees. This is more along the lines of working at an office, and making fun of one of the landscapers the company hires to keep up with cutting the grass. The two aren't "coworkers" just because they end up at the same place to work.

Lifting heavy weights stresses you're body out. If she needs 8 fucking weeks to make weight, she must be pretty fucked up. Rogan is basically saying that Cyborg is either lying or greatly exaggerating her weigh-cutting health issues. She is pretty dumb to post a video of herself DLing 300 lb.

What does one have to do with the other? What does diet/weight cutting issues on 8 weeks notice have to do with lifting weights?

You're right. Lifting heavy weights has absolutely nothing to do with weight cutting. It has everything to do with making gains.

I think maybe that's the point... no?

She is supposedly not ready to fight yet because she is recovering from her last weight cut, yet she is deadlifting 300 pounds while recovering. Maybe that's his logic. Maybe it makes sense, maybe not. I wouldn't know.
He's done like lots of drugs

Back